What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• t2booth
    t2booth Posts: 4
    Options
    Been trying to lose weight since January with almost zero results. I started Insanity on Monday. I took a look in the mirror today and my back jowls (hehe) are noticeably smaller!

I am new to using the website instead of the app so what is Insanity?
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I eat tons of bread, but decide I will only have for breakfast, and stuck to it...ohhhhh yeah:)
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Pushed myself to go a bit faster during the last section of my run and stuck to it! :drinker:
  • MissNations
    Options
    Had my good friend measure me yesterday, and I've lost 17 inches across my body in the last 5 months! Also, hit my 40 lbs. lost milestone today as well! And the outfit I'm wearing to work today -- a fitted top and a pair of capris -- is loser than it was when I bought it less than two months ago! Woo-hoo!!!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
  • MissNations
    Options
    As of today I am in the "HEALTHY" BMI range.

Me too!! Well, as of Weds, but still. Yay, us! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My non-scale victory for today is that I jogged 30 minutes straight without stopping!! That is huge victory for me as I couldn't even jog 3 minutes straight last year without feeling like I was going to die, lol.
  • ladysass
    ladysass Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing great! Have a wonderful time enjoying your healthier you!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Two coworkers called me skinny today. They promptly received hugs. LOL
  • mikki629
    mikki629 Posts: 37
    Options
    - I didn't hate myself today.
    - Didn't want to break the mirror when I looked at myself.
    - Did the entire workout, no breaks, step-for-step.
    - Allowed my husband to let his hands go wherever last night while being intimate. (Sorry if it's TMI but I've never let him do this, not even when I was pre-baby skinny. My mid-section has always been off limits!)
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Took body measurements today... lost 1/2 inch off each thigh, 2 off my waist, and 1 off my chest!!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well, it's for the past few days - I've actually eaten what I should for protein without going over or with only going over my carbs by a little bit!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    As of today I am in the "HEALTHY" BMI range.

Me too!! Well, as of Weds, but still. Yay, us! :flowerforyou:

Congrats to you both!
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Went to CrossFit last night with out A/C......it was 34 degrees here in Toronto!! I can fit into shorts I didn't last year!! WooHoo :drinker:
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    That the shirt I am wearing today, as my daughter would say, is starting to look like a mini-dress. And I can't keep any of my capri's up without a belt on. I was told twice on Tuesday to pull up my pants. Even with a belt on I struggle keeping them up. The office manager at my work also called me the incredible shrinking women today.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I got up and did a really early 10k today to beat the heat, even though my whole body was saying "whyyyy" as I went out the door. As I was heading back in at the end I was receiving a round of applause from my muscles.
  • Madelinew22
    Madelinew22 Posts: 289
    Options
    <<< i can do this!!
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a new shirt today sz small!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!
  • julie2475
    julie2475 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    pouring a glass of wine and then pouring it down the sink as I realised I didnt want it, so my will power is getting better !
  • lmbigsby
    lmbigsby Posts: 36
    Options
    Ran 2 miles non-stop, fit into a size 10 dress have been a 12 for 2 years.
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    I made it to the cardio room on my lunch break and burned 304 calories even though my body still aches from a workout I did earlier this week... and Im GOING to do Zumba tonight! And I am wearing jean capris that previously did not fit and almost got donated!