What's your Non-Scale Victory for Today?

Options

Replies

• Cpsnisi
    Cpsnisi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got my butt out the door before 6am, ran 2 miles, and posted my personal best time for a >1 mile run. :D
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That after doing a PB on my deadlift yesterday, my back wasn't painful when I got out bed this morning. That is a victory for me because it has taken years of hard work following a back injury to get to this point :-)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I couldnt find my leggings today, so I wore my workout compression capris under a long tshirt to work today. and uh... im pretty friggin 80s cute yo.

I also took a wiffle ball bat to my demons this moaning.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I bought a pair of size 28 Miss Me jeans 3 days ago on a trip to Buckle and today they are already very loose after a couple of hours of wear. I'm getting very close to a huge goal of mine to get back into a size 27 jean.
    European sizing? :-)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Went to lunch with my coworkers and someone said he didn't know why I worried about logging my calories.
  • red1123
    red1123 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    When my alarm went off to go to the gym this morning my first inclination was to skip the gym and grab an extra hour sleep. Then I remembered I won't have a chance to work out after work and I'm having a mega-indulgence meal this evening (poutine, I die) so I hauled my butt out of bed, made coffee and went to the (sweltering, despite air conditioning) gym. Major personal victory!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a size 12!!! Not only am I wearing these size 12 capris...BUT a few months back I tried to give them to my hairdresser's 10 year old daughter because I figured they would NEVER fit me anyhow... (hope I didn't offend her, they were pretty big on her:blushing: )
  • Fani2003
    Fani2003 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That I no longer worry about washing clothes or how many wears to get between washes in case things "shrunk."
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    my smallest jeans are too big.. even after the dryer. not giving them up yet, but the time is soon!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I tried on a high-waisted pencil skirt that I haven't been able to fit in comfortably in a while (I *could* wear it, but I would have to inconspicuously unzip the back a little during/after eating :blushing: and then zip it back up anytime I would step away from my desk) It fit GREAT this morning and after having breakfast, a snack, and lunch, there is still some give to the waist. Yay!!!!!

ETA: And the office just announced ice cream was bought and is in the kitchen...and I politely declined to have some =)
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I have managed to stay on my diet today despite my desire to just throw in the towel ..... I'm soooooooooo sick of this slow weight loss. BUT, I'm going to keep on plugging!
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Went to TJ Maxx and nearly spent my paycheck because every, single thing I took in the DR fit and looked fabulous!! Plus they are all size 10 now instead of 12. (for bottoms) tops are now medium instead of Large. Whoop! ♥♥♥♥
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Went to th gym this morning even though I REALLY didn't want to. One of the other regulars told me "You look great! So skinny" . I know "skinny" isnt all that matters but made my trip totally worth it!
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Went for a shower. I felt these bumps on my legs. They were muscles.

First time I can remember having any.
  • ksraider
    ksraider Posts: 107
    Options
    As of today I am in the "HEALTHY" BMI range.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    As of today I am in the "HEALTHY" BMI range.

That's some kickass news.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    jeans are sagging off ( not attractive but makes me feel good) nonetheless, a male coworker just told me that I look great. Happy Friday
  • t2booth
    t2booth Posts: 4
    Options
    I work outside in my garden and feel accomplished and proud. I also feel like I am sweating off pounds!
  • MommaRou56
    MommaRou56 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Had my good friend measure me yesterday, and I've lost 17 inches across my body in the last 5 months! Also, hit my 40 lbs. lost milestone today as well! And the outfit I'm wearing to work today -- a fitted top and a pair of capris -- is loser than it was when I bought it less than two months ago! Woo-hoo!!!
  • Elibasia
    Elibasia Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I always wondered what NSV stood for "non-scale victory" - duh! I always thought it meant new size victory LOL. Great job on feeling good!
    For me was New Small Victory:ohwell: