Replies

• jodecoite
    jodecoite Posts: 1
    Options
    I am. I'm 64.
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    sure... i turned 50 this year. If you are looking for friends, feel free to add me. I am on every day and just LOVE this site! Good luck on your journey!
  • Esmerelda13
    Esmerelda13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 51. Feel free to add me as a friend if you're looking for one.
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I just turned 58, yikes!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    56 here
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    Yes! I'm 53, grandma of four, and looking for MFP friends in my age group. Love the young 'uns but need some friends who know what it's like staying fit in our 50s.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Just turned 58 here. :)
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'll be 62 in August. Started this program two weeks ago. Have been able to keep my daily calories to 1,200 per day, drink lots of fluids and have been trying to walk and do pool exercises. I have been batteling a sprained or strained ankle for months. This week it came to a head and I had to have an MRI this afternoon, so it has cut into my walking this week. The first week I gained 2 lbs. Of course, I was not happy about that, but I did stick with it and the next week I lost 3 lbs. Hoping I will drop some more this week when I weigh in. I need to lose 40 lbs. :flowerforyou:
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    56 and struggling at the moment!
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm 54. Feel free to add me, anyone. I'm on every day. I've been on this weight loss journey since January and have lost 61 lbs. I still have another 40-50 lbs to go, all depending on how I look when I take another 40 off. I;m hoping to reach my goal by January.
  • landylass
    landylass Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, Im a newbie, 53, a breast cancer survivor of 6 years and a type 2 diabetic on insulin. Would love some friends.
  • Seahawks909
    Options
    SueMizzou, please tell me you are a fan of the University of Missouri
  • anitac0126
    anitac0126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tsk...just as I suspected. Lol...I clicked on this just to see what "Older folks" would be.

Ladies...and gents....NONE of you is what *I* would consider "older folks". I'm 40 and feel no older than 25 most days! :)
  • JackieT54
    JackieT54 Posts: 19
    Options
    almost 58 lol
  • cloh72
    cloh72 Posts: 38
    Options
    I am 57 and just joined today.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    im 35 and look as old if not older than most of you! You guys look AMAZING! Im really proud of all of you for starting this journey! =)
  • sjmelia
    sjmelia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 years old. I'm both a kidney cancer and prostate cancer survivor who has been given a third chance at life and trying to live a healthier one.
  • lo13264
    lo13264 Posts: 13
    Options
    Im only 48 but stuggling with the fact that my metabolism changed and has gone from.... can eat everything and stay at 115 lbs, to hardly eating and weighing 158. would love some friends that have gone through this part of life!
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    yep, i'm supposed to be old too. but nobody told my spirit or my attitude, so i'm full of life.

lost over 80 lbs this year; eating properly, exercising, and listening to my friends here on mfp.

this is a great community, join it, do it. :happy:
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I'm 55.