Older folks?

Options

Replies

• peggymenard
    peggymenard Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    75 here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm 58! Used to feel like 90+++, but since I was treated for a blood disorder and joined MFP, I feel about 45!:love: Now pushing to improve on that number!
  • wolfi622
    wolfi622 Posts: 206
    Options
    55. We need more grow-ups here. ;-)
  • patabart
    patabart Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! Just joined yesterday! I'm 54.
  • mybeachpal
    mybeachpal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nancy from Sonoma. I would really like to be your new friend. I am 67, but sure don't feel like 'old folks'. Work full time as nurse in busy hospital, and take care of my two adorable granddaughters - ages 6 months and 2.8 yrs - on my days off. I did not find true success here until I began logging everything I ate and every bit of activity. Now I have lost ten pounds.

See you soon on my page !!! :)
    Love your pic, BTW !!!
  • seniorfaye
    seniorfaye Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the really "Older Folks" on here. I am 65 and thankful to be here!! Been on this site for 530 days today, so I must like it. Have some great friends on here. Add me if you like...:-)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    49 feel free to add for support
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    60 and feeling younger every day thanks to MFP! YAHOO¡!!!!!
  • NanaDino4
    NanaDino4 Posts: 63
    Options
    Just turned 50 few months ago ,,,,might be 50 in years but not in spirit...I feel that is just a number and we are as young as we feel :) would love to be friends so we can all support each other and anyone else who reads this feel free to add me,,,love the support and I will give support in return,,,sure we can all learn from each other.
  • StartingAtSixty
    StartingAtSixty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone out there over 50? 60?

I am 60
  • joie49
    joie49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am, 63!
  • Musicmama2003
    Musicmama2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will soon reach my 65th birthday! It is hard to believe. Guess most of the time we feel the same as when we were much younger. If I can just on track and get my mind, body and spirit in the right frame I hope to see a lot more years.
    Life is a journey, not a destination, right?
  • joie49
    joie49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    In numbers only am I 63! I feel better now than I did at 40. Working out, eating right and making my doctor happy! :smile: I lost a 45 pounds first and then hit a plateau, but thanks to MFP I lost another 21 pounds and ready to lose another 20 for my goal. :bigsmile:
  • jimgatewood
    jimgatewood Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 65. I started 7 months ago and discovered that it can be done at this age. My wife and I both enjoy this journey. You can do it. MIZ...

21604338.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kinghavok
    kinghavok Posts: 104
    Options
    50 in October.. :explode:
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you can be old if you want to but at 55 I'm still young and getting younger
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    59 here, and back to my weight when I graduated from high school. It isn't distributed the same, though.
  • nannabannana
    nannabannana Posts: 787
    Options
    Anyone out there over 50? 60?

I am 60

I'm 65:)
  • WhoShurNan
    Options
    I guess I fall into the Older Folks category...although I don't feel old. I'll be 51 in November, just found out I am insulin resistant . I joined on the advice of my Endocrinologist, please feel free to add me I would love talking to people my age or in a similar situation!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    54 here!