Question for Ladies: Big Muscles or Lean & Cut

Options

Replies

• thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I can NOT stand big bulky muscles... I think it is GROSS.
    I like a thinner guy with definition... and some muscles... but over done is over done... I don't care what way you look at it..
    But I guess it all depends on the person... beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

By the way you look great.. Good job!!

I didn't want you anyway...
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    You can have big muscles and be lean and cut. Lean and cut only refer to having low body fat.
  • jeanpett
    jeanpett Posts: 1
    Options
    lean and cut
  • heidimaggott5
    Options
    I prefer lean and cut, but some guys suit bigger muscles more than others
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    lean and cut
  • twoscimitars
    twoscimitars Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I actually like chubby guys lol :) But if I had to choose between the two I'd prefer lean and cut instead of over the top bulky muscles.
  • bhajrizi11
    bhajrizi11 Posts: 101
    Options
    lean and cut but biceps are pretty freakin nice
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I would like to see more muscles on you...
    6 pack is hot
    big arms are hot

big neck not so much
  • sherber50
    sherber50 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think you look just right as you are now. Keep up the good work!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    as long as you dont have that look with the scrawny chicken legs and well developed upper body, I'm OK with either big muscles or lean and cut.
    ^^^^This.

You are looking positively wonderful. Keep up the toning - it's definitely working for you!
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I like both but prefer the bulky muscles. My husband has the Bill Goldberg look.
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I like a thinner guy with definition... and some muscles... but over done is over done... I don't care what way you look at it..
    But I guess it all depends on the person... beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Let's please not use GROSS to describe something YOU may not prefer... it might be someones goals on here to have big muscles..and thats their business...

as for the question..its too complicated...YES and YES!!! both can be quite attractive...um i think this thread needs more evidence for my perusal.

Um... gross is my opinion. It isn't to offend... I'm pretty sure if they are here with the goals of big muscles then they aren't really going to care that little ole' Lauren thinks its gross. lol That IS their business. And me thinking its gross is mine. :flowerforyou:
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

I'm crushed.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

I need to see another picture.. But I always thought you were "just right" in my eyes.... If I recall correctly u have amazing abs and great definition, but aren't the massive bodybuilder type... Have I gotten you confused with another brand of bacon? :)
  • BenChase
    BenChase Posts: 169
    Options
    thanks to this topic sparking my interest in how women really feel about it,anyone care to comment on my profile pic(s)? i have lost alot of weight which was my first goal,now i am working on building muscle which had just started to show a little bit in my most recent picture on here. too skinny? not enough muscle? i'm doing my own thing either way,i would love to hear comments good or bad though,as long as it's honest, i can take it. thanks :)
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    as long as you dont have that look with the scrawny chicken legs and well developed upper body, I'm OK with either big muscles or lean and cut.

^this!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Lean and cut! Muscles on muscles -- not my thing. I'd go for a softer looking guy before I went for a muscle man.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    OP. Do you!!! Look the way you want too. Dont base your goals on womens opinions because their taste in men varies as greatly as our taste in women does. Some women will be attracted to you and some women wont. But the women who care about what is on the inside are the keepers anyway!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    thanks to this topic sparking my interest in how women really feel about it,anyone care to comment on my profile pic(s)? i have lost alot of weight which was my first goal,now i am working on building muscle which had just started to show a little bit in my most recent picture on here. too skinny? not enough muscle? i'm doing my own thing either way,i would love to hear comments good or bad though,as long as it's honest, i can take it. thanks :)

Would love to see some muscle on you, Ben! You look great, and congrats on your loss and dedication to hard work. If you do decide to bulk up a bit, even your tats will look more badass. And, if that happens, I'm right up the turnpike :wink:
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    OP: for those of us that LOVE big muscles, where are the pics of your friend?