Biggest Loser is back :D

Options

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Wonder if whoever ends up in the ambulance is one from either the blue or yellow team who are supposed to come back?
  • SturgeonGal
    Options
    Thanks for the recipie.. I am going to try it tonight for my family..
  • SturgeonGal
    Options
    Thanks for the recipie.. I am going to try it tonight for my family..
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Is it true that we get 3 hours of the biggest loser tonight???? my tv guide says from 8 to 9pm and then another one is on from 9 to 11pm???
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I was reading in the Good Housekeeping that its Miggy who is rushed to the hospital...apparently she has serious pain and is need for emergency surgery.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have missed the past two weeks - but I am there tonight!!!!
  • Ladybug610
    Ladybug610 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    it looks like they've taken last weeks show and put it inot an hour long instead. And this week's new episode won't start till 9. Meaning it won't be over till 11.
    That's bad news for me, I get up at 5 for the gym. Thank God for DVR!!!
  • fooja
    fooja Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    man......im all pumped to watch it and the new one dont start til 9!!! uuurrrggghhh!!!!! lol! luckily i never sleep so ill be up!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    yayyyyyy its starting on the east coast! :glasses:
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    They repeated last weeks episode from 8-9 then the new episode from 9-11p. Yellow team beat the blue team & got to stay on the ranch for at least the next 2 weeks. Miggy went to the hospital & had to have her appendix taken out as well as a cyst and something else. Next day after surgery she walked 13 miles!! :noway:
  • fooja
    Options
    i cant believe the green lady is actually crying...whoa!!!!!
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    i cant believe the green lady is actually crying...whoa!!!!!

Exactly! Same thing she told her daughter NOT to do!
  • fooja
    Options
    kinda sucked to see the brown guy leave. he's still over 400lbs...... i hope the brown team does good at home, cant wait to see them at the finale!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    . Great show! I agree, hated to see brown go home, he still has so far to go, sorry for grey too not losing as much this week.
  • beckym71
    beckym71 Posts: 3,511
    Options
    it looks like they've taken last weeks show and put it inot an hour long instead. And this week's new episode won't start till 9. Meaning it won't be over till 11.

Scary, how easily last week fit into one hour!!! :huh: Maybe the producers need to think about adding some more quantity or drop them all down to an hour!
    Said to see brown go home...I was soooo excited thinking red was going to drop under the line!!!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Scary, how easily last week fit into one hour!!! :huh: Maybe the producers need to think about adding some more quantity or drop them all down to an hour!

[/quote]

I've thought the same thing - I love the show, but a lot of it is filler, would much rather see 1 hour of really great stuff, 2 hours really drags it out.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    They repeated last weeks episode from 8-9 then the new episode from 9-11p. Yellow team beat the blue team & got to stay on the ranch for at least the next 2 weeks. Miggy went to the hospital & had to have her appendix taken out as well as a cyst and something else. Next day after surgery she walked 13 miles!! :noway:

That was crazy! I had my appendix out years and years ago, and I was in the hospital for a week! No way in h*ll I was going to gey up and walk 13 miles the next day. :noway:
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I just had my gall bladder out - that lady is amazing!! I could barely walk! WOW!! I did miss the first 10 minutes, and then fell asleep with a half hour to go in the show. 11 is WAY too late for me to stay up!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Said to see brown go home...I was soooo excited thinking red was going to drop under the line!!!

I certainly do not need to see how they open a piece of gum and chew it, or place their food in the bag for snacking later. The advertisement portion of the show is almost as much as the show substance :huh:
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    I agree with everyone: sad to see brown go, would rather it had been one of the red team :devil: On the other hand, I wasn't too attached to the brown team. I would've been way more sad to see White or Purple go.

WAY TOO MUCH ADVERTISING for yoplait, ziplock, extra gum, etc. Gimme a break! Every time they are in the kitchen, I know what's coming: a commercial. And Bob and Jillian handle it exactly like any other training tip. Give me a break! Then when the contestents talk about it in those little "solo sessions" where they are in front of the camera talking about their feelings and how they'd never realized it could be so easy to lose weight until they found out about yoplait! haha!

I would like to see more tips and training on food (so long as it doesn't include an advertisment!).