girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Yes, they are. I will upload mine shortly

Question: how come all the women in this thread have multiple first names?
    Not sure what you are referring to. Here are some pictures I took not long ago. I think muscles are sexy.
    IMG_20121127_181854-1.jpg
    Backandfront2326x640.jpg
    DSCN1416394x640.jpg

Girl you are hot!!! Love your definition!!! You make us ladies proud!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHR2mgRxXg3sNTf4GR_aDSRBSRYfFKJN5yv88gspoB-o9p2C2Zuw

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

...Her arms ARE gross. And her traps are excessively large and manly. She has a great stomach, though.

Nice body shaming....a lot of women on here have similar arms.
    ^This.

Just because you don't personally like that look, doesn't mean it's "gross".
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

...Her arms ARE gross. And her traps are excessively large and manly. She has a great stomach, though.

Just because she could easily punch you in the face and knock you out with her arms doesn't mean their gross. She is freaking hot.

Very much agree. She is hella sexy.

Gross??? really? maybe her arms intimidate some people, i think she looks hella sexy with her tone body and thigh highs... ok, a weakness of mine, but she can wear pretty much anything and look sexy. That body took dedication and hard work too... that's a whole other dimension of sexy!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Not sure what you are referring to. Here are some pictures I took not long ago. I think muscles are sexy.
    Backandfront2326x640.jpg
    DSCN1416394x640.jpg

You look positively amazing, but I already knew that from seeing you around the forums before.

Does the last "M" stand for Maria?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Just because she could easily punch you in the face and knock you out with her arms doesn't mean their gross. She is freaking hot.

If you cover up the rest of a body and the arms look like they belong to someone with a p*nis, then Yeah, it's gross.

And being able to "punch someone in the face and knock them out with her arms" isn't sexy, either. Women should act like ladies and not get in fistfights to begin with. She is welcome to punch whomever she wants, it would just make her grosser.
    A. Grosser? Seriously?
    B. Women should act like ladies? Again, seriously?
    C. Body shaming is highly unattractive.
    D. Nevermind, not even worth it.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options

If you cover up the rest of a body and the arms look like they belong to someone with a p*nis, then Yeah, it's gross.

And being able to "punch someone in the face and knock them out with her arms" isn't sexy, either. Women should act like ladies and not get in fistfights to begin with. She is welcome to punch whomever she wants, it would just make her grosser.

Ah, that explains it. lol Too easy.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

Can we see your body and call you gross? Those kind of arms, some women here have those, heck I am working very hard to have those ...will you call me gross?
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Girls with muscle are ridiculously hot. Especially when they have awesome thighs!
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Confidence is sexy, period. Whatever it takes to get people there - fake boobs, 20" biceps, green hair - is good with me (as long as it doesn't cause medically unacceptable harm).

I love the energy of people who feel good in their skin, even if their style of dressing/filling it is different than mine. Like, I think Dolly Parton's amazing, as a person. (But my own sort of aesthetic goals are closer to Cameron Diaz < though, I'm fine with whatever I can accomplish) (Yes, the muscley women look great.)
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

You look positively amazing, but I already knew that from seeing you around the forums before.

Haha, that means I am posting too much!! Yes, it does. Originality is not one of my strong areas. LOL
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I think it's very sexy.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

You are unfriggingbelievable. Do you have no concept of the ignorance that is body shaming? If you don't like something say it respectfully and not like a 5 year old 'eww gross' mentality or STFU.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

Backandfront2326x640.jpg
    DSCN1416394x640.jpg

I think it stands for MERCY!
  • nz_deevaa
    Options

Backandfront2326x640.jpg
    DSCN1416394x640.jpg

I think it stands for MERCY!

(and I think you look UNBELIEVABLY HOT)

(in the nicest, non-creepy way)

(mostly non-creepy)

(a little bit creepy).
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options

Because there was too much awesome for just one name?

Also, "Lorina" wasn't available as a username.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Look, the lesson in all of this is that if you're a reasonably attractive woman and you take care of yourself and work out in some way, you will definitely find men that find you attractive. Go to any women's event that involves dancers, bodybuilders, gymnasts, long distance runners, sprinters, powerlifting, volley ball, star trek conventions, etc. and you will find men who are fans and find the women hot. Find what works for you and go with it.
  • Wyiauta
    Options
    I find girls that are toned, fit, athletic sexy, but very muscular girls that look like pro weight lifters are a turn off. Just my opinion.
  • nz_deevaa
    Options
    I find girls that are toned, fit, athletic sexy, but very muscular girls that look like pro weight lifters are a turn off. Just my opinion.

NO!

Gosh, and you are just my type too.
  • Bamowner
    Options
    I am a straight girl but i still think muscles on a woman are beautiful.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I think muscles are inevitable. They are quite functional and allow me to stand up or sit upright or hold my head up or pick up a pencil. Muscles are mandatory.

Defined muscles on a woman are sexy.

Only a creep finds girls sexy. And perhaps he should not advertise what he does and does not find sexy about girls. Sometimes the cops look at social networking sites to find criminally creepy activity. Word to the wise, those of you talking about sexy girls.

Anyone who has a problem with muscles that are observable on a woman can go kick rocks. I don't care.

I think it is the height of rude and ignorant and stupid and totally strike worthy to come onto any thread on a fitness site and engage in "ewww gross" and "manly" and "shemale" crap on a fitness site. It says more about the commentor than the woman he is commenting on. It suggests a certain lacking in the secure-in-his-own-manhood department.