girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Turn off for me. im going to be the only one but I like women to be soft, not hard as a rock.. Its just my preference.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Zuzana Light from BodyRock and ZWOW is my ideal body and fitness goal.

Yup me too. She's awesome. Though when all is said and done I may end up looking like Lisa Marie..I tend to be lean. But way better than the skinny-fat splendor I am.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Turn off for me. im going to be the only one but I like women to be soft, not hard as a rock.. Its just my preference.

i don't think you're the only one. my husband likes me the way i am right now and i'm honestly not hating the way i look right now either, but i want to look better. :) it's personal preference.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    My mom and sister say it's gross, too. They are wrong. It's HAWT!
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    Extremely sexy. Even pro fitness models - HOT. The IFBB bodybuilder pro's are too much though...but the physique and bikini divisions are perfect

I need to argue this some. To me those women can be to an extreme as well AND for the most part have alot of fakeness going on. Hair, tan, boobs and the extreme low bf% can leave some looking sickly. Boobs don't even look natural on those women. Look like boulders perched on a ledge.

I think muscles on a woman are just fine and can be quite sexy when not pushed to extremes.
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I think it's sexy! Not only does it look good, but you know girls like that feel good! And have the ability to do way more than someone who is just 'slim' you know what I mean? I certainly do not look like that, but I'm trying :)
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    Toned with some muscle definitosn is sexy but, a lot of muscles like body builder competition is ugly, turn off!!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    some muscle as long as you maintain femininity is super sexy. ideal body shape in my opinion:

Fitness005-224x300.jpg
    115967759125388783_h1NHxRoK_c.jpg
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Very sexy.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    faptastic.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Define "sculpting and building muscle".

If you're talking about "toned" with some little muscle definition but with some feminine curves, then to me that's sexy

But very large visible muscles (body builder competition style) are, to me, a turn-off.

Of course, the most important thing is that there's someone out there who loves pretty much every look, and they'll be the most attracted to the look if it comes with the confidence that this is the look you WANTED TO ACHIEVE, rather than something you did because a bunch of random guys on an Internet forum said it looked "best".

Be yourself, always. If you love yourself, other people will love you.

Ditto... Well said
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

I would agree that her arms are gross. :/
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I think it's sexy. When a lady is toned and has some muscle, I think she looks better that a stick thin girl who's skin and bones or the only weight she has ins't muscle.

Body building style muscle is a turn off for me on men AND women, but being toned and sculpted is totally hot.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    i want to look something like this.

Linsey-Kaye.jpg

i think muscles are incredibly sexy

I think she's sexy. she has muscles, but they aren't bulging out.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

I know you're my friend but personally I don't like a soft, feminine look. Maybe because I'm boyish & I hate girly stuff. Which is why I'm doing my best to get rid of this stupid fat in my arms, abs & legs
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Dedicating the time and energy to become muscular is attractive in and of itself. On either gender.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options

I know you're my friend but personally I don't like a soft, feminine look. Maybe because I'm boyish & I hate girly stuff. Which is why I'm doing my best to get rid of this stupid fat in my arms, abs & legs

There is nothing wrong with that. Its all preferences.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Here's another one of Lindsay. I'd prefer this.....

77687162291963381_nS4oRiFx_f.jpg

over this.

129619295495021625_xFkfVKwR_f.jpg. How many women are size 0 AND freakishly tall?! Not many haha. A lot of us have to work for what we want. I believe that some body types don't take to this look well and a lot of muscle is created instead. For the women that can mold their body into this....MORE POWER TO YA! That will never happen for me, I will never be tiny, but I will be strong, and I'll find a man who likes it ;) but that's just my thought :flowerforyou:

:drinker:
  • rebeccahenn
    Options
    I like fit and toned. I think girls with muscle look great, however too much is very manly and puts off a lot of guys. My boyfriend would agree and likes that I am, in his words (and I hate this description), "toned but soft and girly"

I want to be slightly more toned but a lot of guys like "girly muscles", so not huge but there basically
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    i think there is a fine line. If you are like Jodie Marsh, i say NO (she's horrible anyway. she can't make her mind up who/what she wants to be....) A girl should look well defined but not with lots of muscle! I just don't want to wobble :)