girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Sexy. I'm not sure where the whole, "I don't want to bulk up" concept came from but that's just silly.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    SEXY! 100%

^^^^^^^This.....Lean muscle....
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    strong is the new sexy
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Major turn off; if I wanted muscle, I go find some little man to toss around.:heart:

Bobby, why are you so awesome? :flowerforyou:
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Major turn off; if I wanted muscle, I go find some little man to toss around.:heart:

And clearly you are the definition of a man? :wink: :tongue:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    who cares what other people think, if you think it's sexy than it is, end of story. You aren't trying to please their significant others, you're trying to please yourself. In my experience the most attractive females are those that are happy in their own body - whether that is little, big, muscles, skinny, curves.. whatever. I think your happiness is the most attractive component.

I love this answer. It's really the best way to think.

I'm losing weight for myself, even though I have had a few men decide that I'm fine as I am (or should gain some weight), but I am the one living in this body so I should be happy with it. I wouldn't even care if I'm the only one that thinks I look good. :tongue:
  • vfnmoody
    vfnmoody Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Strong beats the "Bag of coat hangers" look you see with models.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

thats about perfect.

This imo is my absolute fav:
    12.-Jenna-Renee-1-320x400.jpg

41157e7e6df711e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

Wow I might need to go log some of that one handed cardio I was reading about earlier....
    I promise to make it last more than 30 seconds !!
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    depends on the object of desire as well as the one looking. too hard to say blanket yes or blanket no. different strokes for different folks.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what girl doesn't want a little muscle?
    Me. Am I really the only one doesn't like it?

Well if u don't have a little tone, then u become skinny fat, skinny and jiggling. I don't understand the appeal in that.
    If you're skinny, you don't have jiggling fat. I really don't know what you're talking about.

lol u must b talking ab skinny enough to see ur bones then, which is NOT attractive imo
    http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Crystal-682x1024.jpg
    I reckon u like the girl on the left. I mean to each their own, I just don't get it. Tho the model isn't skinny fat, she's just TOO skinny.
    http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Skinny-Fat1.jpg
    That is skinny fat. See how she is tech slim & prob would look good in clothes, but in a bikini is a whole diff story. And I'm willing to bet she has a lil jiggle.
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHR2mgRxXg3sNTf4GR_aDSRBSRYfFKJN5yv88gspoB-o9p2C2Zuw

any man that says there is something wrong with this body is lying! period!

i honestly think she looks like their will be a pen@s exposed if that bottom were any smaller...

What kind of crack have you been smoking?
    Jamie Eason is damn near perfection.

I would hate to see what your "goal" is....

1. i do not use drugs.
    2. this picture does not appeal to me..i could care less if it appeals to you.
    3. i am not on this site to lose weight..I have been thin all my life. I am on this site for fitness only.
    4. my 'goal' is to remain healthy

i think my bikini body is pretty great..but thanks :)

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/3168_1082316017981_3883629_n.jpg
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options

thats about perfect.

Wow I might need to go log some of that one handed cardio I was reading about earlier....

I had to quote this one on GP aka general principle. Good lawd.
  • isis2triple0
    isis2triple0 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I say yes, and besides looking good ; Strong People Are Hard To Kill!! Period!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

any man that says there is something wrong with this body is lying! period!

i honestly think she looks like their will be a pen@s exposed if that bottom were any smaller...

What kind of crack have you been smoking?
    Jamie Eason is damn near perfection.

I would hate to see what your "goal" is....

1. i do not use drugs.
    2. this picture does not appeal to me..i could care less if it appeals to you.
    3. i am not on this site to lose weight..I have been thin all my life. I am on this site for fitness only.
    4. my 'goal' is to remain healthy

i think my bikini body is pretty great..but thanks :)

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/3168_1082316017981_3883629_n.jpg
    I'm sorry but Jamie Eason wins this round.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I think girls with muscles are very sexy
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options

thats about perfect.

[/quot

now this chick is HOT
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Seriously, what girl doesn't want a little muscle?
    Me. Am I really the only one doesn't like it?

Well if u don't have a little tone, then u become skinny fat, skinny and jiggling. I don't understand the appeal in that.
    If you're skinny, you don't have jiggling fat. I really don't know what you're talking about.

lol u must b talking ab skinny enough to see ur bones then, which is NOT attractive imo
    http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Crystal-682x1024.jpg
    I reckon u like the girl on the left. I mean to each their own, I just don't get it. Tho the model isn't skinny fat, she's just TOO skinny.
    http://www.crossfitsouthbay.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Skinny-Fat1.jpg
    That is skinny fat. See how she is tech slim & prob would look good in clothes, but in a bikini is a whole diff story. And I'm willing to bet she has a lil jiggle.
    I've been at my goal weight, and I don't look like that. I'm also not "too skinny," I don't think that looks good either. And what girl on the left? Both of those pictures were of one girl.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

thats about perfect.

looool

glad you liked it. I'm obsessed with her. OBSESSED
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

now this chick is HOT

You think Jamie Eason is gross but Jenna is hot?!

I guess i can understand, Jamie's arms are pretty frickin jacked
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options

I'm thinking they think that only because if you looked like that they know you could so kick their *kitten* and look damn good doing it. Muscles on a woman super sexy as long as it isn't way to much, and my husband just says it looks almost to much as in scary to much...hahaha he should be scared its healthy...so I say super hawt!