girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    First, to the OP, I don't think you should let anyone else tell you what is attractive and what isn't. It's your body. As others have said, figure out what you want, work hard for it, and forget what everyone else thinks.

To answer the question, I think natural muscle is attractive in general. I saw a few pics of Erin Simmons in this thread. I like everything about her body except the abs. They look great on her, but I am not interested in having a 6 pack or a V. I prefer to stay at 18-19% BF. Jamie Eason ... her arms are too much for me. It's not so much the size as the vascularity. It is too masculine for my personal taste. But I do admire what it takes to get to that point, and I respect them for working so hard for it. Someone mentioned that they care more about a person having a passion for something than having a great body. I would submit that having a body like these people have requires a passion for physical fitness. You don't get to that level without being passionate about it.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    blue-bikini-fr-trevor_0.jpg

Muscle is totally sexy!

whoah sorry so bug! dunno how to shrink it! LOL
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I am pretty muscular, and would like to get more so, but I am starting to notice some guys responding negatively to it. Oh well... I'm used to being a "freak" - so bring it on baby!!! Haha
    Negatively, really? You look effin amazing! Rocking the shiz out of that black bikini... I for one say thank you for being as hot as you are and sharing it with us.

I agree, if they are reacting negatively it's probably because they're afraid you could beat them up... :)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Muscle is totally sexy!

WHY DONT MY PICTURES EVER WORK ON HERE!!! %#!*!!!

add the tag to the beginning as well. only put the slash in the closing tag
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I think it is very sexy. But there does come a point when I think there can be too much muscle... like when their biceps are as big as their thighs... but men can have too much muscle too and look gross...

so generally, yes, muscle is sexy.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options

Muscle is totally sexy!

WHY DONT MY PICTURES EVER WORK ON HERE!!! %#!*!!!

add the tag to the beginning as well. only put the slash in the closing tag

I did! When I see it before I hit post reply, it is there! And then when the reply posts it is missing and the pic is not there! ARGH!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    When it's my body, it's really only my opinion that matters and YES I think muscles are sexy.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Very sexy....
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I honestly thought this was a troll question. Why would muscle EVER be not sexy? yes to the muscles!
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    disappointing lack of pictures in this thread.

r1PCc.jpg

10/10 would wife and love tenderly.
  • dollarnow
    dollarnow Posts: 2
    Options
    I think it is very sexy and it proves you are very discipline and can go beyond the normal limits... where it really count
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

you and me both
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options

r1PCc.jpg

THIS IS PERFECTION.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    That's Andreia Brazier by the way. The female training section on simply shredded has loads of good stuff.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/andreia-brazier.html

http://www.simplyshredded.com/16909.html
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I am pretty muscular, and would like to get more so, but I am starting to notice some guys responding negatively to it. Oh well... I'm used to being a "freak" - so bring it on baby!!! Haha
    Negatively, really? You look effin amazing! Rocking the shiz out of that black bikini... I for one say thank you for being as hot as you are and sharing it with us.

I agree, if they are reacting negatively it's probably because they're afraid you could beat them up... :)

Well, it is quite possible... Hahaha

The one time I realized it was a turn off was when I was a bit snugly with a guy and he was standing behind me and put his arms around my waist, and freaked when my stomach wasn't soft. He was weirded at first and so I tensed up and he actually told me to stop it. I had to make a concerted effort to keep the muscles relaxed... I guess he liked soft tummies...
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I think its very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

Well, it is quite possible... Hahaha

The one time I realized it was a turn off was when I was a bit snugly with a guy and he was standing behind me and put his arms around my waist, and freaked when my stomach wasn't soft. He was weirded at first and so I tensed up and he actually told me to stop it. I had to make a concerted effort to keep the muscles relaxed... I guess he liked soft tummies...
    Well if he wants soft guts, I got one for him,,, LOL... but seriously, I don't swing that way...
    His lose I am sure!
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Well I was born with broad shoulders and big arms, and I can't do anything about it but tone them. I'll never be petite. My inspiration:

155866837073213996_bT6lyndX_f.jpg

Lindsay Kaye Miller
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I think muscle is hott.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Well I was born with broad shoulders and big arms, and I can't do anything about it but tone them. I'll never be petite. My inspiration:

155866837073213996_bT6lyndX_f.jpg

Lindsay Kaye Miller

I want her arms and boobs and abs and face