girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Extremely Sexy!:love: With the exception of a few olympic powerlifters, women with muscles are very hot. Can't figure out why anyone would say otherwise. Maybe women like to sabotage each other? Some women and a few DB guys with self-esteem issues seem to be the only ones who say "Oh, that is just not attractive!"

Really so if someone has a personal preferance it automaticly means they are insecure or trying to sabotage? REALLY?!
    So if someone does not like girls with glasses,girls with red hair ect ect are they also insecure DB
    I didnt know we were ALL supposed to find the exact same things attractive.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    And it's fcking petty. You two werent stating you didnt aspire to look like her. You were picking her apart, obliques and bad boob job?! Really?! That screams envy and insecurity.

When did I say anything about her obliques?

She's lifting her shirt up to show off her massive fake tits, and it's petty to laugh at her boob job?

"You're just jealous!" "You're insecure!" - Personal attacks on my personality. This is grade-school level defensiveness when someone doesn't agree with you. Since this is a thread about personal physical preference, can't we just agree to disagree without it being a contest of who has healthier self-esteem?
  • terpsoccer
    terpsoccer Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Athletic girls are very sexy
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    And it's fcking petty. You two werent stating you didnt aspire to look like her. You were picking her apart, obliques and bad boob job?! Really?! That screams envy and insecurity.

When did I say anything about her obliques?

She's lifting her shirt up to show off her massive fake tits, and it's petty to laugh at her boob job?

In English, "you" can be second person plural. I wasn't talking about you, read the quote chain you called me out on.

And yes, that's petty.
    And yes, that's petty.

So is your personal judgment, have a great day

dear lord, must be that time of the month
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    it can put age on you, really quick. JMO
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    it can put age on you, really quick. JMO

Are you saying having muscles makes women look older?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    And yes, that's petty.

So is your personal judgment, have a great day
  • Carpaydeeum
    Carpaydeeum Posts: 116
    Options
    its sexy up until it pushes the woman's look into masculine territory.

though i don't know that i've ever seen a strong woman's legs that ever turned me off so its very subjective.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    muscles/athleticism is super duper sexy.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    strong, muscular sexy women for me, please. I love all the amazingingly fit and uber sexy women at my Crossfitt box. also love being able to go up to a girl and tell her "nice snatch" and she high fives you!
  • 76pounds
    76pounds Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I think girls who are toned, to be attractive. Flat stomach, long legs, strong arms (not bulky/broad shoulders). I don't really find body builder women attractive. But hey, that's just me.
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what we think or what your mom or sister think either. What's important is what you think. If you like the look and feel of building muscle, that all that matters. The sexiest thing on a women is confidence.

9114468.png

Advice is worth exactly what you pay for it!
    <=>
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    For me personally, I tend to find both men and women more attractive when they aren't extremely muscular. It's not that it grosses me out or anything- it's just something that I'm not attracted to. Definition is gorgeous, but I mostly want to get healthy and be with someone who is healthy.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Some are sexy.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Personally I like some jiggle to my women. For my men, as long as you don't look like you're on steroids we're good.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I am pretty muscular, and would like to get more so, but I am starting to notice some guys responding negatively to it. Oh well... I'm used to being a "freak" - so bring it on baby!!! Haha
  • KissMyAx
    KissMyAx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Totally sexy!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I am pretty muscular, and would like to get more so, but I am starting to notice some guys responding negatively to it. Oh well... I'm used to being a "freak" - so bring it on baby!!! Haha
    Negatively, really? You look effin amazing! Rocking the shiz out of that black bikini... I for one say thank you for being as hot as you are and sharing it with us.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Nicely defined muscles are so hot to me. But overly defined, slightly bulky muscles, not so much. Will I tell a girl with them they don't look good? HELL NO. That's a crazy amount of work, dedication and self control that I refuse to put down.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Negatively, really? You look effin amazing! Rocking the shiz out of that black bikini... I for one say thank you for being as hot as you are and sharing it with us.

Thank you so very much!!! :-D