girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    didnt read any responses, so sorry if this is a repeat post...

sexy ;)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    inmybunk.jpg
  • JuneBPrice
    JuneBPrice Posts: 294
    Options
    Seriously, what girl doesn't want a little muscle?
    Me. Am I really the only one doesn't like it?
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    I prefer my women on the softer side. Not into sticks either. I'd much rather have a woman who was healthy and in shape than one that was either too weak to lift a fork or one that was able to bend bars with their bare hands. Just not a fan of women that can bench press me...
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHR2mgRxXg3sNTf4GR_aDSRBSRYfFKJN5yv88gspoB-o9p2C2Zuw

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.
    any man that says there is something wrong with this body is lying! period!

i honestly think she looks like their will be a pen@s exposed if that bottom were any smaller...
  • JuneBPrice
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

i honestly think she looks like their will be a pen@s exposed if that bottom were any smaller...
    ^^This.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    HOT.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm working to that point. I am not really lean, but I am working hard. My mom felt my arm and was like "ohh, that's so much muscle, eww!"
    Ive found alot of people to say things like this are the ones who are too lazy to make changes of their own, and it's easier to say "Oh, I don't wanna be like that!" then it is to work for something

OMG! This!

I just wanna throw this out there, because I saw it earlier. Saying anyone who does not want to devote the time to being cut or ripped is lazy is not a fair statement.

I don't want to be ripped. I also work my butt off and only sleep 4-6 hours every night. I'm not willing to give up my VERY rare spare time or my sleep to work on being ripped. But I'm fairly certain I could prove to you I am ANYTHING but lazy. I just have different priorities. But I see comments like this on here and it irritates me because I see others beating themselves up over what strangers on the internet think they should look like and aspire to, and I have a message for anyone who now thinks they are "lazy" if their goals aren't the same as what is specified above.

YOU are important. YOUR priorities are important. YOUR goals are the best goals. Not a single person out there is the same as you. Not a single person out there knows every aspect of your life. Find what works for YOU and do that... and love yourself because of it.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Very bad boob job..notice too in the bottom pic that hasn't been photoshopped her oblique definition is gone? Hmmm...

you have to be kidding. The envy is just oozing out of some of you photoshop police.

What would I be envious about?? Water balloons? Hardly...I'm quite happy and confident with the way I look...esp since I used to be obese in high school...
  • Guines9
    Guines9 Posts: 137
    Options
    SEXY AND DESIREOUS
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Some girls look hot with muscle, others don't. The thing that is really not sexy at all (to me) is muscles and fake boobs.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Muscles on women=HOT!!!!
  • brett1117
    brett1117 Posts: 208
    Options
    GREAT thread
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hot & Sexy & Do What Will Make You Happy!! :happy:
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options

Well if u don't have a little tone, then u become skinny fat, skinny and jiggling. I don't understand the appeal in that.
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    who cares what other people think, if you think it's sexy than it is, end of story. You aren't trying to please their significant others, you're trying to please yourself. In my experience the most attractive females are those that are happy in their own body - whether that is little, big, muscles, skinny, curves.. whatever. I think your happiness is the most attractive component.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Major turn off; if I wanted muscle, I go find some little man to toss around.:heart:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    Super sexy!! Love a woman with guns and tight abs!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

What kind of crack have you been smoking?
    Jamie Eason is damn near perfection.

I would hate to see what your "goal" is....
  • JuneBPrice
    Options

Well if u don't have a little tone, then u become skinny fat, skinny and jiggling. I don't understand the appeal in that.
    If you're skinny, you don't have jiggling fat. I really don't know what you're talking about.