girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Super sexy, love muscle on girls!!

Did you get that body from bodyrock.tv workouts or do you also lift? just curious..i love Zuzana but i never would have believed you could achieve that level of muscle from her workouts..

Most of the pictures in my profile are from bodyrock workouts before I added lifting. I only started lifting a few weeks ago, and haven't had a change in physique (although I am still very light weight right now).
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    SEXY! 100%

Sure is!
  • shannon0401
    Options
    Dana Lynn Bailey is an awesome natural figure competitor and does not have fake boobs
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Wow, I'm loving all the responses I'm getting! but I think the overall consensus is that it's very subjective to

1) the woman
    and
    2) the man

a lot of you guys like muscle on a woman, some don't. a lot of you ladies think it's great, but some disagree.

I'm not sure how to post pics in threads, but if you go to my profile and look at my pics you can see one of my very slightly toned biceps. I just started focusing on muscle, so I have a ways to go, but still :smile:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Certainly sexy. I love women with generous amounts of muscle mass - like gymnasts for example.
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Its sexy just as long as your not looking like those IFBB pros lmao STEROIDS!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Its sexy just as long as your not looking like those IFBB pros lmao STEROIDS!
    Guess I'm the only one who finds a lot of IFBB women sexy. :P Especially Dana linn bailey.
    ..And they don't have to take steroids to get there. Some have worked their butts off for years for that body...
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Aproc, keep working hard and follow your goals. You'll have many devoted fans if you obtain them someday, I can assure you.
  • _Punjab
    _Punjab Posts: 67
    Options
    I think it's sexy. Not when girls have the full on body builder look going, but I'm definitely aiming to have some nice toned arms/abs one day. A little bit of definition makes the difference between skinny and being fit. If you ask me, fit is much more attractive than just being skinny because it isn't simply a size that makes you attractive. It's about looking healthy and confident, whether you're bigger or smaller, and I think that muscle definitely helps give you that look.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Aproc, keep working hard and follow your goals. You'll have many devoted fans if you obtain them someday, I can assure you.
    I certainly will keep it up. :) It's not something I let people in my life know incase I never make it but I do hope to compete in a couple years.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Properly tonned with muscles (except female bodybulders) are VERY sexy!!!!
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    SUPER SEXY
    I love muscles on a girl - it's very attractive.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Super sexy. My favorite is Angelina Jolie in tomb raider. Cut arms and sleek abs and thighs just rock!
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    SUPER SEXY
    I love muscles on a girl - it's very attractive.

oh ya as long as the girl isn't all roid'd up and huge.
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I think a woman has to go waaaaaay over building muscles to look unattractive.... so YES.. a woman with muscles is hot!
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i want to look something like this.

Linsey-Kaye.jpg

i think muscles are incredibly sexy
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Definitely like it. No matter how much it may be.
  • Will_Lift_4_Shoes
    Will_Lift_4_Shoes Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i want to look something like this.

Linsey-Kaye.jpg

i think muscles are incredibly sexy

She is hot! But how does one decide to lift weights in their panties? Haha nice tone tho
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    She is hot! But how does one decide to lift weights in their panties? Haha nice tone tho

I think my gym would frown up such attire.

and/or call the police.
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    i personally think very sexy. i plan on being toned and fit by the end of this. ;) p90x is doing my body good!