girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

thats about perfect.

This imo is my absolute fav:
    12.-Jenna-Renee-1-320x400.jpg

41157e7e6df711e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

I like her arms in the second picture, who do I have to kill to get those arms? I'm guessing her?... the boobs are a little ridiculous though.

Very bad boob job..notice too in the bottom pic that hasn't been photoshopped her oblique definition is gone? Hmmm...
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your definition. I think any extreme is not considered sexy by most people, for example extremely fat, extremely skinny, extremely muscly, extremely flabby. Anything in between your going to find plenty of attention :)
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I like bodies that are toned with muscle definition. However, when people start looking like clouds with bumps all over it turns me off a bit....(male or female).

I do respect and appreciate the hardwork that goes into building that kind of muscle though.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHR2mgRxXg3sNTf4GR_aDSRBSRYfFKJN5yv88gspoB-o9p2C2Zuw

Two Words

:bigsmile: HELL YES :love:

but I'll take some meat on the bone Too.. The cushion is nice when the pushin gets to be a little aggresive!!!
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    depends on how much muscle honestly.
    I want to develop some more muscle tone, but not so much that my testosterone levels seem unusually high (ie the low bodyfat, large muslces look)
    But don't mind me, its your body afterall you can do whatever you want with it.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Very bad boob job..notice too in the bottom pic that hasn't been photoshopped her oblique definition is gone? Hmmm...

you have to be kidding. The envy is just oozing out of some of you photoshop police.
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Generally I say sexy, but the ones who look like men... that is totally not sexy
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I like bodies that are toned with muscle definition. However, when people start looking like clouds with bumps all over it turns me off a bit....(male or female).

they-said-i-could-become-anything-so-i-became-a-cloud.jpg
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm working to that point. I am not really lean, but I am working hard. My mom felt my arm and was like "ohh, that's so much muscle, eww!"
    Ive found alot of people to say things like this are the ones who are too lazy to make changes of their own, and it's easier to say "Oh, I don't wanna be like that!" then it is to work for something
  • kierstin1976
    kierstin1976 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sexy!
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Muscles are very sexy.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Muscles are totally hot...period end! I can see the beauty in all body types but I think being muscular is super hot because it's so darn hard to achieve. Big ripped women are not getting that way naturally. It takes some serious *supplements* to get that way. Just eating right and lifting heavy will not make you look like a man....If it were that easy, I wouldn't be killing myself in the gym all the time!
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Why does it really matter? Thats all I think when I see these threads popping up everywhere. Go for a look YOU want and not some idea of what other men or women prefer. Everybody has different preferences. I don't really care to much hearing that guys don't like muscular women. It's what I love and therefore I am working hard for it. My boyfriend likes that I'm working so hard and building more muscle. He knows my goals and encourages me. It'll take years but I don't really want much softness to my body. XP
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Super sexy!! I've heard guy friends make some comments outside of mfp that like their women built and others that have said might make 'em look manly..but you know what...I totally don't give crap...haha, I'm in it for health and "me" haha!

I love the crazy changes and muscle definition going on in my bod :wink:

Jamie Eason is da bomb!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I'm working to that point. I am not really lean, but I am working hard. My mom felt my arm and was like "ohh, that's so much muscle, eww!"
    Ive found alot of people to say things like this are the ones who are too lazy to make changes of their own, and it's easier to say "Oh, I don't wanna be like that!" then it is to work for something

OMG! This!
  • aelitaangels
    aelitaangels Posts: 61 Member
    Options

they-said-i-could-become-anything-so-i-became-a-cloud.jpg

:laugh:
  • myers0machine
    Options
    girls with muscle - sexy or turn off? yes hell yes if you mean the healthy weight lifting types not the junkies then that would be a no nautral then yes drugie then no simples :))
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sexy!

Your abs look amazing!! Seriously jealous!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Define "sculpting and building muscle".

If you're talking about "toned" with some little muscle definition but with some feminine curves, then to me that's sexy

But very large visible muscles (body builder competition style) are, to me, a turn-off.

This, exactly!
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Extremely Sexy!:love: With the exception of a few olympic powerlifters, women with muscles are very hot. Can't figure out why anyone would say otherwise. Maybe women like to sabotage each other? Some women and a few DB guys with self-esteem issues seem to be the only ones who say "Oh, that is just not attractive!"