girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Sexy! I actually think girls that don't have any muscle are a lot less attractive than they would be if they had a decent amount of muscle mass. They just look like weird skinny weak people. Same thing with males.
  • DargoMack
    DargoMack Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I agree, I think it looks good. Toned is good, bulked up is too much. I will see women at the gym and see some pipes on them and say, "Wow, those arms are nice." I think Pink has some nice muscles, but I'm a little freaked out by Madonna's arms.
  • knrob
    knrob Posts: 65
    Options
    if you are a girl with muscles, you will be able to maintain your muscle tone and weight, as you grow older, alot easier than the non muscled group, who will forever be "dieting", while you maintain an active lifestyle!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like this.

293733_499172390107336_682018174_n.jpg

My father told me I needed to stop working out my legs because they were starting to look like football player's legs.

I don't care what others think. "Other people's opinions of me are none of my business".

That being said my husband likes muscles too. His opinion is the only other opinion I take into consideration but it still never overrides my own.
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I typically have more muscle definition than most women. I work hard for it and I love it.

You look great!
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    I have lots of leg muscle from being a dancer. and I just think that having definition in all of my muscles looks much better!

agreed, body building can get out of hand, but I think that's for women AND men.

still, I think I'm gonna keep working on my sculpting :wink: even if I'm not as "soft" haha
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT~

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle YEAH
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    It's all about how much fat you cut. I don't personally like the extreme muscle-mag level of definition on a woman (where you'd have to get down to 10% or less). At around 20-25% BF, though, even a very strong woman still looks feminine, and extremely sexy.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    sexy
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    This imo is my absolute fav:
    12.-Jenna-Renee-1-320x400.jpg

Her boobs look like the kind you buy at a Spirit Halloween store to go with the rest of your joke costume
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I love having muscle :D

My bf also loves it. Anywhere between quite soft with not much muscle definition, and quite a lot of muscle showing he is happy with. As long as they look healthy (not overweight) and don't look like a well built man he has no issues (and that will NEVER happen without steroids)

TBH some men will like it, some won't. Just like some men prefer blondes/redheads/brunettes. I've heard men say they hate a woman with muscles, but I've also heard far FAR more women say that women with muscles is unattractive. That says something really doesn't it?

I just do what makes me happy, it's my body, and there will always be someone out there who'll find that attractive :smile:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    muscles are awesome!!!! fake breasts are weird...
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

thats about perfect.

12.-Jenna-Renee-1-320x400.jpg

41157e7e6df711e18bb812313804a181_6.jpg

I like her arms in the second picture, who do I have to kill to get those arms? I'm guessing her?... the boobs are a little ridiculous though.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    They are very sexy!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    How much muscle?

I like a fit and feminine look.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a girl and think it's sexy. Unfortunately, my family and my boyfriend don't agree. We had this discussion last night at dinner. I pulled up a this picture (my dream body) to show him that muscle was sexy

He said her arms were gross. Whatever...people are crazy.

thats about perfect.

I like her arms in the second picture, who do I have to kill to get those arms? I'm guessing her?... the boobs are a little ridiculous though.

but thats the best part! ;)

And to any women wondering how much is too much...it's REALLY easy. If it is achievable without hormones, it's not too much imo. The ONLY way a woman can look too muscled is with AMPLE use of AAS (and I mean ample, even a little Var wont add much muscle).
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    SEXY SEXY!!!
    TONED AND LEANED!!
  • goldfinger88
    goldfinger88 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I think muscle is sexy on both sexes. But when it's too massive, the steroid type you see on muscle magazines. that's ugly on either sex. Gross.

I guess it's relative and totally a matter of personal opinion. But I personally like muscle and I think people of both sexes should develop their body and minds to the maximum using natural methods.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it depends. I think Jessica Biel is the bees knees. She's just muscular enough but still looks feminine.
  • FeliceBaker
    FeliceBaker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Its Sexy!!! there is nothing wrong with having some definition in your arms legs *kitten* and stomach!!