Over 200 club BACK TO SCHOOL Week 3 (Open Group)

Options
12346»

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Happy weigh-in day! :drinker:

jlb123 SW 270, GW 150, CW 256.2 = -2.6lbs = ~1%
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    well weigh in for me was minus 4 pounds for the week.I am feeling kind of sluggish today because I had my flu vaccine yesterday but I am going to try to get some sort of exercise in.Darn my husband for bringing home M&Ms I have ate 4 handfuls already.I am mindless eating right now and since I said that I am going to stop.I have had a protein shake this morning a chicken sandwich on whole wheat and 4 handfuls of M&MS I am going to have to starve the rest of the day lol.Good Luck everyone
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Great job awestfall & jlb123!

I'm up .6 ... but for the bad week I've had with eating ... I'm happy with that.:smile: I'm going to weigh in again tomorrow morning at the Y, and really try to have a good day today in the hopes that I might not have to record a gain for the week. I hate to see that number of pounds lost on my ticker go down.:grumble:
  • awestfall
    Options
    Great job awestfall & jlb123!

I'm up .6 ... but for the bad week I've had with eating ... I'm happy with that.:smile: I'm going to weigh in again tomorrow morning at the Y, and really try to have a good day today in the hopes that I might not have to record a gain for the week. I hate to see that number of pounds lost on my ticker go down.:grumble:
    Don't get discouraged just keep at it.My scale moves up from time to time too but I always make sure I can push it right back down.So stick with it you will see results and pretty soon it won't go up anymore just down.I am just now figuring out what works for me and my body.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey everyone, good morning I am down .4 which is .16%, I wished there were no . before those numbers, but at least I am headed in the right direction. I had a big number last week so I was not expecting a whole lot. But I was at least hoping for a full pound not part of one:laugh:

jlb123, You are very consistent on those numbers each week. Good for you!!! You should be proud of yourself.... :glasses:

awestfall, wow 4 pounds down, I think you may have the biggest percentage this week...Andrea has not weighed in yet nor has Jenn, but I am pretty sure 4 pounds will take it... So you would be picking the challenge for the week. I am really proud of you, you are bouncing right back to great numbers down... As for the m&m's do NOT starve yourself today, just make a great choice for dinner.:smile:
    Here is the website to check your percentage http://menshealth.about.com/library/blpercentage.htm

lstpaul, It is okay...We all have bad weeks.. I would not record half a pound, I would wait until next week and if it is there still then record it other wise just leave it as it is... Good luck this week, I know you will have a loss next week. You can do it!!!! I know that you can...:flowerforyou:

Andrea, looking forward to you posting today? How did you do on not eating out for lunch? I am sure you did great....

Jenn, we miss you, where are you??????
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, weighed in at 238 today..that is 2 pounds less then last week

percentage 1.2

Had a bad day so far, left my purse somewhere last night...hope i get it back
  • awestfall
    Options
    I just had an all around bad day.My children were driving me nuts .I ate poorly today and went over my calories by 270 but on a good not I did exercise for an hour and a half .Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Great Job andrea, that is a lot

awestfall, we all have bad days, tomorrow will be better. No doubt...
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Who won ya'll? I usually workout on Saturday n Sunday...but didn't yesterday and waited till last minute to do my homework that's due tomorrow, so most likely won't go today either!! I am going to make it a personal challenge to exercise tomorrow and Tuesday.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    :happy: I had to post so I could see my number of pounds lost go up! my official weigh in on Friday showed me as up .6, but I ate really, really well on Friday - and I weighed Saturday morning after working out and went down a pound! ... enough to put me at 19 pounds lost now! woo hoo! I feel back on track! I was so happy and motivated by my loss that I went to the Y this morning (unplanned) and worked out for another 95 minutes! :drinker:

I think awestfell had the highest percentage?
  • awestfall
    Options
    Ok guys I am going to make a new thread for this week.And my challenge for everyone this week is to make sure you are getting at least 8 glasses of water a day and to post it.Today wasn't a good day for me because I have a bad sinus headache and we went and ate at the church picnic and I overate.I am hoping here this evening that I can get rid of this headache and exercise a bit.