relationships and F***ing up

Options

Replies

• LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    I think the question is what did YOU do to make them cheat? I mean nobody cheats unless you do something to MAKE them cheat. Duuurrr....

Really???? Judging from responses here...some people think it is completely ok to do this just because they want to, It doesn't have anything to do with what the other person in the relationship.

Oh no, I think you are completly mistaken... it takes two to tango.

Disagree. If there is a problem in the relationship that is 'driving' the person to cheat, say they are unsatisfied sexually, then it should be worked out and discussed. If you can't work it out, you break up, and THEN you go get it elsewhere.

Why would you break up with someone you love just because you want to have sex with someone else? I don't get it?

Because it is disgusting and completely unfair to the spouse you are cheating on. What if you contract a disease or get the other person pregnant! that is just F*** up!!

Sharing is caring.
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    I think if people were more relaxed and not so insecure it wouldn't be just another pleasure to enjoy in this life. But we have so many damn rules in society to make us feel safe. People have been "cheating' since the dawn on mankind. There's your sign ... yes, its only I one opinion :blushing:

Edit to WOULD BE A PLEASURE!
  • jeanzbeanz
    jeanzbeanz Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm 46 and have told my husband several times he can trade me in for (2) 23 yr olds if he wants.

Just gimme a couple days notice.

He said he's put in 24 years already, might was well stick around to see what happens.

;-)
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    I think if people were more relaxed and not so insecure it would be just another pleasure to enjoy in this life. But we have so many damn rules in society to make us feel safe. People have been "cheating' since the dawn on mankind. There's your sign ... yes, its only I one opinion :blushing:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Cheat on me once, whatever. Cheat on me again...I'll f**king bury you :smokin: Sounds like a deal to me! :wink:
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    this may be the first time ever that I have sensored myself . . .
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I have two different answers I would like to bring up, and most people will agree with one or the other ;-)

First, from a Biblical perspective, we live in a fallen world where sin is running rampant. We are selfish and care more about ourselves and what makes us happy versus the other person. We don't think about our actions and how they are displeasing to our Creator (God) We have numbed our conscious to feel that what we are doing is okay.

The second option is we are selfish and care more about ourselves and what makes us happy versus the other person! =)
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You can't a fault a person for cheating if they're upgrading. lol

Also, this, however unsettling, is true. It is our human nature to constantly search for prospective partners. We have a CHOICE to act on these impulses but we are only our DNA. Hopefully we will evolve. I saw something on Facebook about this> we live in a culture that throws everything away. The computer goes black, so we buy a new one. We don't tinker around and figure out what is wrong with it. We don't fix things.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Yes I can. Upgrade all you want - after you break up with your current partner.

Agree~!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I have two different answers I would like to bring up, and most people will agree with one or the other ;-)

First, from a Biblical perspective, we live in a fallen world where sin is running rampant. We are selfish and care more about ourselves and what makes us happy versus the other person. We don't think about our actions and how they are displeasing to our Creator (God) We have numbed our conscious to feel that what we are doing is okay.

The second option is we are selfish and care more about ourselves and what makes us happy versus the other person! =)
    Actually those are the same answers, and no, I don't agree with either!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    this may be the first time ever that I have sensored myself . . .

I actually totally agreed with all you said!!!!!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I think the question is what did YOU do to make them cheat? I mean nobody cheats unless you do something to MAKE them cheat. Duuurrr....

Really???? Judging from responses here...some people think it is completely ok to do this just because they want to, It doesn't have anything to do with what the other person in the relationship.

Disagree. If there is a problem in the relationship that is 'driving' the person to cheat, say they are unsatisfied sexually, then it should be worked out and discussed. If you can't work it out, you break up, and THEN you go get it elsewhere.

Why would you break up with someone you love just because you want to have sex with someone else? I don't get it?

Because it is disgusting and completely unfair to the spouse you are cheating on. What if you contract a disease or get the other person pregnant! that is just F*** up!!
    That's what condoms were invented for!

Condoms don't always work honey!!! i had my first child because one ripped!
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I think if people were more relaxed and not so insecure it wouldn't be just another pleasure to enjoy in this life. But we have so many damn rules in society to make us feel safe. People have been "cheating' since the dawn on mankind. There's your sign ... yes, its only I one opinion :blushing:

Edit to WOULD BE A PLEASURE!

^^^ Very true. My relationship is sort of like this. It is the best one I have ever had.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My personal thought is that if someone is cheating on someone they are in a relationship with, they aren't really committed to being in that relationship.

Exactly.
  • nas24
    Options

True... but ive been cheated on with some clear downgrades. I'm guessing they took it in the *kitten* or something special like that. Gave them something i couldn't, fair enough
  • BVannillie
    BVannillie Posts: 140
    Options

All human being are selfish, not all human being cheat.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options

[/quote]

Well if you wouldn't of been so rough, that never would have happened. See, YOUR fault.
  • nas24
    Options

Plan B- DUH!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    [

Plan B- DUH!

&& if B don't work there is always plan C.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Cheat on me once, whatever. Cheat on me again...I'll f**king bury you :smokin: Sounds like a deal to me! :wink:
    MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!