WOW! Some good relationship advice for everyone!

Options

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    btw....thanks for hijacking my thread with all your fishy taco business!! You're all reported!!!!!!!!

You love it, so I highly Trout you will report us.

the oppor-tuna-ty is always there...
  • bkhfws
    bkhfws Posts: 11
    Options
    sorry for posting ya'll got tthe wrong ideal and this will be me last post i thought i was giving advice ubt i now see it was wrong and won't do that again and will remember I'm here to loss weight not to have fun like everyone else
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What relationship? I'm here for the tacos.

There's something fishy about this comment........

I like tilapia!

Ok just this once...for the halibut...
    I reely can't believe we're resorting to fish puns...

We should dolphinitely scale back on the fish puns.

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!

I don't think they're Herring you.

thank Cod someone understands!

Nope just Floundering
    Oh, snap! You just get PRAWNed!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Don't come to the internet and ask strangers for relationship advice.

What a concept!

:flowerforyou:

Wait, what? Then what do I do? How do I function without anonymous advice that I can argue with if I don't get the answer I want?
  • felice03
    Options
    don't be surprised when you are called a ho when there are picures of you in panties (red) as your profile pic on a weight loss program........ just saying

whoa! this made me forget my pun...
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You come to strangers on the internet because you want to spend time talking about your problems with people that arent your friends IRL.

Cause IRL friends know you and can tell you when youre bullshtting and leaving out half the story and leaving parts out and playing up other parts and assigning blame where there was no infraction or continuing a pattern you've always held.

On the internet, you control the info they have AND you get to talk all about your own drama with 90% positive feedback based on 50% of the story with none of the actual advice that your IRL friends could give you because they understand you- YOU in particular.

Then you get to get mad when the diluted misinformed community gives you advice that doesnt work.

Yay Science.

Somehow I think at least some of this comes from a thread I just read, and posted in LOL

what thread? now I have to see it!!!!

The perfect wife, w/ a husband who won't touch her....

It just made sense.

ohhhhhhh yeah that btch must be reading fifty shades of losing your grip on reality.
  • yoovie
    Options
    red panties mean you're a ho?
  • LolaVersion2
    LolaVersion2 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    don't be surprised when you are called a ho when there are picures of you in panties (red) as your profile pic on a weight loss program........ just saying

Thats the Bass hole I was talking about!! Someone doesn't have a Sole !
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

I like tilapia!

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!

Nope just Floundering

I think this is a Golden fishertunity to Pilot this post into deeper waters.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hmm advice about the Internet on the Internet , internetception.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options

Assume the position ... your profile references the "weight on your knees".
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You come to strangers on the internet because you want to spend time talking about your problems with people that arent your friends IRL.

Cause IRL friends know you and can tell you when youre bullshtting and leaving out half the story and leaving parts out and playing up other parts and assigning blame where there was no infraction or continuing a pattern you've always held.

On the internet, you control the info they have AND you get to talk all about your own drama with 90% positive feedback based on 50% of the story with none of the actual advice that your IRL friends could give you because they understand you- YOU in particular.

Then you get to get mad when the diluted misinformed community gives you advice that doesnt work.

Yay Science.

Somehow I think at least some of this comes from a thread I just read, and posted in LOL

what thread? now I have to see it!!!!

The perfect wife, w/ a husband who won't touch her....

It just made sense.

ohhhhhhh yeah that btch must be reading fifty shades of losing your grip on reality.

HAHA AWESOME
  • yoovie
    Options

wait wait wait lady

are you saying that, on a website meant to help people change the shape of their body, which encourages keeping a visual record of physical changes by periodically taking progress photos... that the color of your underwear is a secret message telling people that your progress and accomplishments dont matter, and that you are simply a desperate woman with no morals?

Well, I can tell by your profile picture, that you are old and therefore republican and therefore the reason why i cant get healthcare.

If you're right in your assumptions, then Im right in mine.

ETA: in other words... you're being ridiculous.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options

Um....that's just what jealous people say when they're hatin on others.
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    This thread is getting to "Roughy" for me..
  • zombiefarmboy
    Options

I like tilapia!

yes - wait no.

don't be koi with me!

Nope just Floundering

I think this is a Golden fishertunity to Pilot this post into deeper waters.
    And I thought MINE was bad! I liked oppor-tuna-ty.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

Don't be surprised when you're called an asshat because you're acting like an *kitten* and wearing a hat.
  • felice03
    Options

Thats the Bass hole I was talking about!! Someone doesn't have a Sole !

that was a pretty Crappie thing to say
  • felice03
    Options

Don't be surprised when you're called an asshat because you're acting like an *kitten* and wearing a hat.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • zombiefarmboy
    Options
    Don't be surprised when people make fun of your hat(e), either.