one year later and 81lbs lighter!! Thanks MFP

Options

Replies

• WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You are amazing and look even better! Great job and thanks for sharing your journey!!! :heart: :happy:
  • ltmeadows
    ltmeadows Posts: 2
    Options
    congratulations!!! you have done an awesome job and your story inspires me to keep at it! thank you for sharing!
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    CONGRADULATIONS! :bigsmile:
  • MamandeMaheyva
    MamandeMaheyva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So proud of you !!! I'm an high school teacher and your story just seems to be the same as mine... But I took few years much more of you to take the right decision... As a coincidence, I décided yesterday...july 16 to bring it on !!! This not my first try in loosing weight but SURELY my last one, same start, same goal... I take you as an example !!!
  • stephkuch
    stephkuch Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. This post is so encouraging and such an inspiration. You brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations on how far you've come...you have every reason to be so proud of yourself!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    You look amazing hun.

Well done xxx
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    WoW fantastic progress...congrats...keep up the good hard work
  • desireevo
    desireevo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what a great story.. and very motivational..thank you...:D
  • cespool85
    cespool85 Posts: 9
    Options
    As someone who has recently started my weight loss journey, I really needed to read your post this am.
    You are very inspiring and you have so much to be proud of!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I don't know any of you and yet I feel like we've been friends forever. Lol I know many of you are looking at this story and thinking, "man, I want to be successful." don't fret! You WILL have your own story to share and I can't wait to read them. You all have kind hearts and through your posts I can tell you all have determination! I don't doubt for a second your ability to do this! Remember, it's all about that little "umph" ;) don't think about wanting to be skinny but rather think of this as your need to be healthy (both physically and mentally) once you start thinking that way you'll see this journey so differently!!! Thanks again for supporting me! Xo
  • juliesmom2
    juliesmom2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Fine wisdom and well shared...thank you!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    WOW! great job!!! you look amazing and should be so extremely proud of yourself! Keep up the good work and congrats on your success!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • newt141
    newt141 Posts: 19
    Options
    Your story is amazing and is an inspiration! You look fantastic
  • fitterhappiermoreproductive
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much for posting this! I, like you, have struggled with weight all my life. I grew up with confidence and I knew how to hide my most ghastly features. One day, I decided that I was tired of wearing my pants a certain way to hide my rolls, or wearing lots of black to broaden my shape. I'm working on my journey now, and I've only been on it for about 2 1/2 weeks. Your story is incredibly inspiring and I love your style of writing. Your usage of inspirational quotes is appreciated too.

Now thank yourself for the discoveries you've made and I wish you a fruitful (hehe, punny) future!
  • m03sh3ll
    m03sh3ll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Reading this post is such a joy and inspiration.
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    wow, what an amazing story and transformation. I have to go back and read thsi again, as when I was reading it, I was reading something from an old soul, someone with more knowledge about life than an average person has. When I saw how young you are, I was shocked. You have a way with your words and with your knack for inspiring. Keep up with your goal, and enjoy a beautiful life, you certaining have deserved it and earned it. You go girl!! Well done. Please keep posting, I love how you express yourself:drinker: :love:
  • noctilumina
    noctilumina Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your journey with such care and insight. You've accomplished so much, and I'm so very happy for you. Well done, and good luck in whatever challenges you tackle next!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    wow, what an amazing story and transformation. I have to go back and read thsi again, as when I was reading it, I was reading something from an old soul, someone with more knowledge about life than an average person has. When I saw how young you are, I was shocked. You have a way with your words and with your knack for inspiring. Keep up with your goal, and enjoy a beautiful life, you certaining have deserved it and earned it. You go girl!! Well done. Please keep posting, I love how you express yourself:drinker: :love:
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thank you. <3 "My cup runneth over" You guys seriously rock. I continue to advertise MFP to my friends mainly because of you guys. You all have brought tears to my eyes. I seriously am overwhemingly blessed and thankful. Im just forever changed because of you!! I KNOW you all are going to be writing your own success stories and i just cant wait to read them! xoxo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!