one year later and 81lbs lighter!! Thanks MFP

Options
1234568»

Replies

• rubii95
    rubii95 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow!Congrats. You are t new inspiration I am 250 also my heaviest my goal is 145 I hope I can accomplish what you have ' !(:
  • mamawescher
    Options
    Fabulous!!!!!!!
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've read tons and tons of successs stories and your story really moved me! I'm going to print a copy of it and read it when I need some a boost. I'm also a binge eater so your story really resonates with me. 21 days and it becomes habit you say? I'm on day 2 of no binges and hoping to make it a habit.

You look absolutely amazing and have a beautiful personality!!! Congratulations on your A W E S O M E weightloss!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    wow thank you! To be honest, you all inspire me. MFPs inspire me and make me want to get up and keep going! you all are wonderful.
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats Lovely!!!!
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! Congratulations!
  • VeeJon
    VeeJon Posts: 27
    Options
    I love seeing inspirations like these because it definitely keeps me going and pushing....Congratulations to you and thank you so much for remembering to share with us!!...What a treat.....I am looking forward to my being able to share in the future!!
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    Too sweet! Thank you for sharing your story, amazing :flowerforyou:
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Really truly inspirational, written like an absolute pro! Thank you for sharing.
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Minnie_Moo
    Minnie_Moo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your weight loss and thanks for sharing your story.........
  • zizinyafifi
    Options
    Wawou i m really amazed by your story...Stories like yours can reaally give motivation and support to any of us...Sorry, i haven t introduced myself, my name is Zizi, 27 years old original from Morocco...Big belly, and hips...I wanna look sexy :(....

Just wanna say really Bravo...and good job..i need consistency...i need to listen to your body and get the hook ...because i might start today tomorrow then for couples of days, then go back to the old bad habit, TV, Snaks, eating whatever just to fill my stomach, eating late...OMG...i uploaded so many different programs, read so many articles...yet i m still lazy....

Again, i really hope i can become like YOU....i need motivation..I don t know how to start, and i don t want to finish....:)

Nice to meet you and Bravo,

Good luck
  • tmlizzy
    tmlizzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yours is truly an inspiring story! The way you tell your story is well written and thought out and speaks to the struggle that so many of us face. Thank you for so eloquently sharing and inspiring me to continue on this journey. It's not that I want to give up, but there are times it feels so difficult to continue on...facing the inner feelings and struggles that begin to emerge as I lose the weight.

Your story moved me. Thank you!
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring!!!! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!