I AM FAT BECAUSE.......

Options

Replies

• BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Because my parents spanked me when I was little, because I was emotionally traumatized by moving every 2 years as a kid, because it rained one day when I wanted to go for a picnic. I'm not fat, I'm a victim........

Oh sorry, back to reality.......because I ate too much and exercised too little. No one held a gun to my head and made me eat that second piece of pie...........
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I didn't care enough about myself to take the time I needed to do what was good for me. Lack of exercise!!!! I generally always have been a pretty healthy eater.
  • tamtamzz
    tamtamzz Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm fat because I like to eat. When PMS rolls around I'm scarfing down junk at an alarming rate. Two weeks out of the month of eating junk catches up after a while.
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    -ate unhealthy
    -didn't work out
    -became too comfortable in relationships & let myself go

^^^ This. Exactly this.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    because I'm a "Lazy Eater" I would prefer convenience over anything. EI... fast food over cooking. I like eating chips, why? because they are easy... Bagels and cream cheese is easier than making an egg white omelette. Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich is easier than making a healthy salad... (Okay who is hungry now)

And because I just let myself go. I figure, I'm getting older (I'm 42 now) and who cares anyhow? Welll, I forgot that I cared.

40lbs down! feeling wonderful! And I'm still a lazy eater, but I just found healthier options (I'm low-carb, no flaming please) such as string cheese, beef jerky, and celery. Things like that:) Who knew?!

Thanks for this thread, definitely awesome!

Ronney
  • andric1
    andric1 Posts: 23
    Options
    Because I wasted two ****ing years on my ex and would beat myself senseless if given the opportunity to travel back in time.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I ate too much
  • JessieSunshine81
    Options
    cuz I am lazy and love salty foods...
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I used to eat tons of carbs and, while I ate healthy foods, I ate WAY too much of them and never burnt any calories besides what I did walking. Which wasn't much.
  • dat5053
    dat5053 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    because I have a thyroid problem and went to college and gave up my healthy eating and exercising then met a guy who's family revolves around food and I ate too much cause It felt rude if I didnt.
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ....I had 2 back to back pregnancies and ate ice cream like it was water.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I love my carbs:love:

whipped coffee drinks
    cookies
    cupcakes
    cheetos

Yum!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I am fat because I ate WAY too much (oh yeah, and developed hyperthyroidism without realizing it until I'd gained 80 lbs).
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I didn't love myself enough to realize I deserve better heallth
  • M3l1s5a
    M3l1s5a Posts: 69
    Options
    I am fat because... I chose not to change.
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    cause i eat when i am bored, tired, thinking, not thinking, pretty much all the damn time!!!!!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    .....i sat on my backside eating just for the sake of eating. Bad habit eating biscuits and cake when i was too lazy to make proper food
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I wasnt ready to take personal responsiblity for my actions.. When I deciced I was ready for a change, it came. :)
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    i am fat because i enjoy all foods... fatty, healthy, sugary, etc. i enjoy them all and love them all equally. i indulge just as much if not more on healthy choices than i do on the unhealthy at times. LOL
    Um you're not fat baby.
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I also have no self control, at all