I AM FAT BECAUSE.......

Options

Replies

• kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I also grew up in a family where hamburger helper was an everyday thing, a serving of pasta is the size of your plate, and you got in trouble if you didn't finish your food. And eating veggies was a punishment, and they were all boiled to death from a high-sodium can.
  • iluvmyhoneys
    Options
    because i love food, especially food high in carbs. I have a crazy sweet-tooth. ad because i don't exercise.
  • 57silverfox
    57silverfox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I luv beer and chips late night with tv
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I got super-fat because I have two bad knees, a painful Motrin’s neuroma on my right foot forget about running, walking and cycling with all that going on...there is plenty of pain-free foods; wine ooo la la…cheese such wonderful cheese. Left over's that can't be thrown away because they tasted good the night before, and all the extra goodies in between. That is my truth!
    Now I have two options, work thru the pain or become another statistic to heart disease or diabetes
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Ate too much of everything at any given time + snacking ever since I was a kid.

At age of 9 I was able to eat 3 huge plates of spaghetti to myself.

Or an entire box of pasta-roni to myself.

Or 1 lb. of chowmein with fifteen egg rolls.

I never got even overweight until high school probably. There was no scale in the house, so I would have guessed myself 130-135 lbs. I was never too active either, although other people always thought I was a lot skinnier than I was. My Asian family thought different though, they told me I was a fat a** and should stop eating ;3.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Because I consumed way more calories than I was burning. Daily, over a long period of time.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    like the lady above I way to obbessed with food and panic mode sets it if I eat something I had better burn those calories off as soon as I eat it
  • Michelle81285
    Options
    alcohol consumption... which leads to a hangover which leads to wanting greasy food!
  • katiekatelin
    Options
    ate unhealthy and way to much
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I stuffed myself during pregnancy, and stopped exercising. [not due to my own choice]

and i like sandwiches.. :indifferent:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I just plain love food, I just never could find a happy medium between enjoying food and overindulging. I'd be the same way if I was a girl with miracle metabolism. I eat to celebrate, I eat to kick back, yet I DON'T eat when I get emotional. Go me? -_(\
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was overweight because my daughter had medical issues and I ate my way thru the stress and never exercised.
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    I eat all the time, never stop
    I eat all the wrong food
    I love my deep fryer
    I used to hate working out.
  • 20diane
    20diane Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    when I was a teenager I believed I was overweight and now 30 years later I realised that I wasn't, but I got yo yo dieting and always put more back on than i lost and I am now 2 stone heavier than I was then.
  • Weebs628
    Weebs628 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Because I never thought about what I've been putting in my mouth until now. I just ate whatever I want, whenever I want. I don't consider myself "fat", but I'm glad I stopped eating whatever I want and hopefully prevented a lot of health issues!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    and this
    I didn't love myself enough to realize I deserve better heallth

And this ^
  • jjennasmithh
    Options
    I used food to help me cope during a difficult time in my life.

same
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    1. Had three babies back to back to back
    2. Didn't lose the baby weight before getting pregnant with the next
    3. Ate like crap
    4. Didn't workout
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I am fat because Carl's Jr invented something called a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger with Criss Cut Fries and I stuffed my face with it once or twice a week

and alcohol

oh

and I HAD no willpower.

Now I do.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was lazy...didn't want to make the right decisions...never exercised....AND ATE WAY TOO MUCH