• Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    :happy:
  • Benson
    Options
    Hello Ladies:flowerforyou:

Got to the gym again. Did highest incline for 30 min. Then went back done to 0 level and upped the speed for another 30. Not bad, getting better. I bought the Biggest loser All Natural Protein Whey Powder, so I can have it as soon as I am done with exercising. I'm hoping it will keep me from getting so tired after workouts.

:heart: Kathy

I am learning how to quote
  • Benson
    Options
    but not very well apparently:laugh:
  • Benson
    Options
    So a questions for the group: Should I keep the goal at its current level and be beat it or set the goal at a bigger stretch and possible miss it?

Thanks
    Susan

Meet it and make a new one
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,995 Member
    Options
    So a questions for the group: Should I keep the goal at its current level and be beat it or set the goal at a bigger stretch and possible miss it?

Thanks, Susan

I've lowered my goal three times
    long before I actually met the original goal. I keep getting new ideas of what I'd like to be like. You can always lower the goal a little as you get closer.
    Barbie

PS. I had to edit this three times to make the quote appear the way I wanted it. I love that we're trying to learn new stuff about posting along with everything else on MFP :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BirdieM
    BirdieM Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    :happy:

Thanks...you're right:wink:
    Birdie:smile:
  • Benson
    Options
    Well that's my quoting lesson out of the way:laugh:

I just like the little faces. They seem to always know what i mean!

Today is another marathon day in the life of Heather. It started at 4 with a little doggy having to pee then a missed phone call at 5:30. Sadly it turned out to be a cousin of my hub informing us that they where taking his step father off life support. He passed at 7:45 this a.m. May he rest in peace. My husband's aunt is one of my favourite people and I will make time to spend with her over this weekend because she always tells me I'm her pet and she loves me.:heart: She will be 83 next week and losing a loved one at any age is traumatic. as most of us know:cry:

Gotta go BOSS ALERT:laugh:
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Susie Q,
    Wow I love the new picture. I had to read the blog again to make sure it was you. I thought we had a new member. You look awesome. Keep up the good work.
    Vicki M
  • Benson
    Options
    BTW, I just updated my profile picture to one that was taken this week. The weight loss really shows up in my neck and jawline.

I love the new pic too You should put the other one in your profile pics so we can really see the diff.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,995 Member
    Options

BTW, I just updated my profile picture to one that was taken this week. The weight loss really shows up in my neck and jawline.

Susan,
    Your new picture is fabulous. :bigsmile: You have worked so hard for this success. You look great.:smile:
    hugs:heart:
    Barbie
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options

You look absolutely terrific! You go girl!!!
  • BirdieM
    BirdieM Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Susan, you look great!! I love the new picture! :love: It really does show your progress!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Congratulations!:bigsmile:
    BirdieM:smile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    How wonderful you look Susan, good for you!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sue you look wonderful. You have worked hard and it sure shows!!!!! GREAT JOB! Gives me more inspiration:drinker: .

:flowerforyou: Benson, my heart goes out to you!!!

:flowerforyou: To All thanks for the great posts!

:heart: Kathy
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo far behind on the posts. I caught the bug that is going around Monday and now am feeling better but overwhelmed with all the posts I've missed.

Hope you are all doing well. I'm getting ready for 3 weeks of travel. I'll be leaving on the 13th for California and then back on the 19th to get ready to leave on the 21st for Arizona. I won't be online much so I'll be mia but hopefully I'll be able to stay focused on eating healthy!

More later,
    Esther
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    I love the new pic too You should put the other one in your profile pics so we can really see the difference.

Okay you asked. Here's my fat picture next to the one taken day before yesterday.

152798_578.jpg
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Susan: You don't look like you belong on this thread :laugh: You look way too young!
  • LaurelFisher
    LaurelFisher Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Suezzzque WOW you are a true inspiration. Do you have that portrait in the attic? I am soooo jealous.
    :drinker: Kathy- love your pictures. I am a real idiot. It took me until tonight to realize that was a side by side picture of you…. Way to go keep up the good work.
    :drinker: Susan-Congratulations on the 5 lbs….Way to go…..
    :drinker: Benson-So sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers
    I found a new exercise it is call "Cardioke" Pronounced "Card-e-o-key" Oh my God it is so much fun. It is dancing, singing and really gets the heart racin' and your body sweatin' I found it on Comcast ON DEMAND. It seems they took off my Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk, so I decided to explore other options. This was the third one I checked out and I think I will go back again tomorrow night.
    To all the rest of our family have a wonderful Friday
    drink :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: that water, Rosemary
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my warm living room, eating peanut butter and celery, and watching college football being played in the pouring rain. During commercials, packing for a camping weekend with my family. Life is good.