Can we discuss public restroom etiquitte???

Options

Replies

• Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    seriously if you cant fart in the bathroom, where CAN you fart?!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    This one really applies at my work. If you use the last of the roll REPLACE IT!!!!
  • bubmaster
    bubmaster Posts: 90
    Options
    i just use the toilet..flush..wash my hands and leave,don't really think about what others are doing.
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    this is HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I had to bump.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I hate the guy in the stall talking on his cellphone. Dude, nothing and i mean NOTHING is that important.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they are on their phone talking....HELLO Hang up for 2 minutes, really!>! Ugh...So I flush once for me, and a few extras so the person on the other end of their phone knows what they are REALLY doing. :)

When people do that, I flush the toilet in the hopes that the person on the other end can hear it. I'm a jerk
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Or when your in your stall, and you hear someone enter, walk into their stall, and all of a sudden your in a stall next to the jusiest gasiest person alive!

I squeeze my cheeks til I am alone.

You have got to be kidding.... Its a bathroom... I squeeze my cheeks till I get there...
  • NormInv
    Options
    The guy drooling into the urinal. Not a spit but a long drool of spit.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Flush. That's all. Just FLUSH! Why would you NOT FLUSH???
  • NormInv
    Options
    Its closing time and all urinals are occupied and you proceed to pee in the sink. Dont!
  • NormInv
    Options
    Or its closing time and you had a few too many and just puked in the sink. Dont.
  • NormInv
    Options
    Or or its closing time and you and your girl are now making out in the stall. Dont!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    How about people who pee ALL OVER THE SEAT and then just leave it like that - were they born in a barn or something?? If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat!!!

Yeah!!! They expect us to clean up their pee! Pee into the toilet or clean it up.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Its closing time and all urinals are occupied and you proceed to pee in the sink. Dont!
    Or its closing time and you had a few too many and just puked in the sink. Dont.
    Or or its closing time and you and your girl are now making out in the stall. Dont!

You have a LOT of rules. :grumble:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    When you're done with your business, FLUSH! It totally grosses me out when people leave their work for others to see. Is this an issue in the mens room too? If you think it's an automatic flusher, hang around for a second or two and see. If you don't want to touch the handle, use some toilet paper or your shoe or something. Sheesh.

I agree with those who say fire away if you have gas while you're in the bathroom. Everyone in the world who uses the bathroom knows what occurs in there, so if you have to do it, then go ahead. People might laugh but hey... it can be a bonding experience and you can leave knowing you did your part to make this a better world by putting a smile on someone's face.
  • NormInv
    Options
    How about people who pee ALL OVER THE SEAT and then just leave it like that - were they born in a barn or something?? If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat!!!

Yeah!!! They expect us to clean up their pee! Pee into the toilet or clean it up.

This happens to women too? How come?
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

A result of hovering
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

Too drunk to reach the seat
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    My sister has a great love for toilet humor, and these will make her whole day.
    http://www.cracked.com/funny-4928-public-restrooms/

This article makes me laugh so hard I cry. Why yes, I do have a very juvenile sense of humor.

bathroommap.png

publicrestroomsheader_wm-1.jpg

awesome
  • bookworm_847
    Options
    I once wrote a poem about a bathroom situation where the guy in the next stall (there were only two) kept grunting , groaning, and farting, as I was laughing at him I let out a wet fart, and then I finished first and came out of my stall. Went to wash my hands and this dude decides to come out of his ****-cave and lock eyes with me through the mirror.

If you just crapped next to someone and you know they are out there washing their hands, you don't come out of your poop-portal and lock eyes with that person.
    After I made a swift exit from the bathroom I saw the guy like three more times...I think he was stalking me.

LOL! This is hilarious. Thanks to you, I don't have to do any ab work today. :laugh: