Can we discuss public restroom etiquitte???

Options
shellisugar
shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
For example: If there are six stalls, and they're all empty except for the one I'm in...why would you choose the one next to me???

And for the record, this is not a glory hole type sitch.

Replies

• ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    I don't care to know what happens in the women's restroom, but I believe that while my feet are on the tile of a bathroom, you should not be talking to me. And I won't talk to you.

You might not have any idea how often a guy will walk up to the urinal next to you and presume that, while you are holding your wedding tackle, you would like to talk about sports or politics or general happenings.
    -wtk
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    What about if I'm scared there will be no paper in mine, and I might have to ask you for some...would you spare a square?
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Or when your in a stall, and you hear the feet pacing in front of your door. HHHEEELLLOOO!!!! I WAS HERE FIRST!

Lol.

Or when peoples kids that are like 5 or 6 try to climb underneath your stall AND THE MOM SAYS NOTHING!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    What I want to know is what kind of woman can’t put their bloody tampon in the toilet or the trash?
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What about if I'm scared there will be no paper in mine, and I might have to ask you for some...would you spare a square?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    For example: If there are six stalls, and they're all empty except for the one I'm in...why would you choose the one next to me???

And for the record, this is not a glory hole type sitch.

Strength in Numbers? Maybe they didn't have enough fiber in their diet and just need the support to make it through.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    haha, i hate that too. same with parking spaces, no matter how many spaces away from the other cars i park, someone comes and parks right next to me, as close as humanly possible!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    It's called a courtesy flush. For the love... :bigsmile:
  • leannamichelle
    leannamichelle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You all are hilarious! HAHAHAHA
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    How about people who pee ALL OVER THE SEAT and then just leave it like that - were they born in a barn or something?? If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat!!!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Or when your in your stall, and you hear someone enter, walk into their stall, and all of a sudden your in a stall next to the jusiest gasiest person alive!

I squeeze my cheeks til I am alone.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    haha, i hate that too. same with parking spaces, no matter how many spaces away from the other cars i park, someone comes and parks right next to me, as close as humanly possible!
    haha and that person would be me!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options

Or when peoples kids that are like 5 or 6 try to climb underneath your stall AND THE MOM SAYS NOTHING!

THIS! If you can't control your kids, better believe, I WILL scare the *kitten* out of them so they don't do it again :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Thats the FIRST thing I check when I go in a stall!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    This sort of weirds me out, too. Same for people who sit right next to you in a nearly empty movie theater.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I hate it when they are on their phone talking....HELLO Hang up for 2 minutes, really!>! Ugh...So I flush once for me, and a few extras so the person on the other end of their phone knows what they are REALLY doing. :)
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

Great episode.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I second the no talking rule. I've said this before but it bares repeating. Guys, I don't know who or what you use for a (0(k holster... so wash your damn hands.

I do have a question as to what is considered proper etiquette for passing gas in the bathroom? Is it OK to fire at will as long as you say excuse me? Do you have to say excuse me?
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You gotta love Seinfeld....Elaine was hilarious in that episode.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    While in the stall, I learned my lesson NOT to wear my mp3 and tap my foot to the music. :noway: :laugh: