Can we discuss public restroom etiquitte???

Options

Replies

• mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    What about if I'm scared there will be no paper in mine, and I might have to ask you for some...would you spare a square?

no I don't have a square, I don't have a square to spare!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    http://www.cracked.com/funny-4928-public-restrooms/

This article makes me laugh so hard I cry. Why yes, I do have a very juvenile sense of humor.

bathroommap.png

publicrestroomsheader_wm-1.jpg

awesome
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    Just flush!!! why do people want to leave a "gift" ?
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    How about people who pee ALL OVER THE SEAT and then just leave it like that - were they born in a barn or something?? If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat!!!

THIS.

I hate women who hover over the seat and end up peeing all over it, then they don't wipe it off after their done. I've walked into public restrooms before and EVERY stall was like this. Seriously? If you're that concerned about butt germs build a bridge!
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Ugh what about when people don't wash their hands!! This is about he grossest thing out there!!! makes me gag every time i see this! :noway:
    My reply is this... I know where my willy has been and I wash it often. My dad also tought me NOT to pee on my hands....
    # 2? Definite wash.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Why can't people look in the bowl after they flush?!

If there's a tampon eeking out everywhere sitting there still, or your ginormous turd is lurking, FLUSH IT AGAIN. I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR OWN POO.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    for the love of.....!
    do not talk to me when I am in the washroom, I am not there to make small talk about the weather, I do not want to extend my stay in there longer than needs be. Smile, head nods are ok. This is my biggest pet peeve ever!

Wash your hands..... Running them under water for 2 seconds is NOT washing your hands people!

Please wipe anything you left behind and make sure the flush was good and all is gone.

Get off your phone for 2 min! Had a lady next to me talking to someone the whole time.....really? does the other person need to hear you pee? Are you that important that you are just tooo busy to call em back...

And yes if the whole row of stall is empty and you choose one next to me I will be ticked.....unless every stall is taken leave one in between.

I was mortified to walk into a stall and find a smear of poo on the side of the toilet and can only imagin walking in and finding a pile right infront of one!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Or when your in your stall, and you hear someone enter, walk into their stall, and all of a sudden your in a stall next to the jusiest gasiest person alive!

I squeeze my cheeks til I am alone.

Why? Gay people can't pee in public restrooms?
  • jran3
    jran3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    For example: If there are six stalls, and they're all empty except for the one I'm in...why would you choose the one next to me???

And for the record, this is not a glory hole type sitch.

How much of a buffer do you require beyond the walls of your stall? Assuming they give a courtesy flush when necessary.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    When someone walks in on their phone and continues to yack while using the toilet.

What the hell?
  • Anastacia1119
    Anastacia1119 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    How about people who pee ALL OVER THE SEAT and then just leave it like that - were they born in a barn or something?? If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat!!!

This!!! My pet peeve. :laugh: :laugh:
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - the flusher on the urinal is for use AFTER you're done peeing, not during.

Everytime you pull that handle, you're aerating all kinds of pee bacteria and germs that are now all over your cack...the same cack you probably won't wash your hands after handling.
  • Queenma1214
    Options
    Funniest topic EVER!!!!! Got my laugh for this morning! But I, too, have a lot of these issues....like I do have a hard time if I'm really gonna stink it up going if someone else comes in! I HATE it when people pee on the seat...seriously ladies, if you are afraid of getting something by sitting on the seat then PUT SOME TP ON IT for pete's sake! FLUSH, FLUSH, FLUSH! Wash your hands and if you get soap or water all over the sink because you are uncoordinated than WIPE IT OFF! Be considerate of the rest of us that might be using the restroom!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Funniest topic EVER!!!!! Got my laugh for this morning! But I, too, have a lot of these issues....like I do have a hard time if I'm really gonna stink it up going if someone else comes in! I HATE it when people pee on the seat...seriously ladies, if you are afraid of getting something by sitting on the seat then PUT SOME TP ON IT for pete's sake! FLUSH, FLUSH, FLUSH! Wash your hands and if you get soap or water all over the sink because you are uncoordinated than WIPE IT OFF! Be considerate of the rest of us that might be using the restroom!

So makes me lol that this is your first MFP post :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome.
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    I see that I have the same as many people...why don't people just turn around for that split second it takes to make sure "all" things have gone down the drain (what ever those things may be #1, #2. or fem stuff)....and if not..flush again. Its really quite simple, I know everyone needs to use the potty but no one wants to the whole show. Then ta-da, zip up and be done.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I don't care to know what happens in the women's restroom, but I believe that while my feet are on the tile of a bathroom, you should not be talking to me. And I won't talk to you.

You might not have any idea how often a guy will walk up to the urinal next to you and presume that, while you are holding your wedding tackle, you would like to talk about sports or politics or general happenings.
    -wtk

Hilarious!

I cannot spare a square. :tongue:
  • Ebwash89
    Ebwash89 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

^^^THIS^^ -_- I cant stand it! I used to share a bathroom in my office with men and women and some of the men were so dirty we had to create a sign on the door that says "Dont be in a rush, remember to flush". They've left pee, spit, turds, everything in the toilet without flushing or pee all over the seat and floor and leave it. Grrr!
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Or when your in your stall, and you hear someone enter, walk into their stall, and all of a sudden your in a stall next to the jusiest gasiest person alive!

I squeeze my cheeks til I am alone.

Why? Gay people can't pee in public restrooms?

Nothing about gay people in my sentence?
  • yarmiah
    yarmiah Posts: 325 Member
    Options

THIS.

I hate women who hover over the seat and end up peeing all over it, then they don't wipe it off after their done. I've walked into public restrooms before and EVERY stall was like this. Seriously? If you're that concerned about butt germs build a bridge!

If you sat your *kitten* down in the FIRST place, there WOUDNT be any pee on the seat!!! Worse case scenario- you place your thighs on the same plastic as someone elses thighs. I've not heard yet of someone contracted some horrible disease from someone's THIGHS! You are more likely to catch something grabbing the door handle to leave with your now clean hands . . . .

* post is not direct reply to quoted post. It is directed to those who #1 hover and pee on the seat, #2 don't wipe off their pee from the seat.