Can we discuss public restroom etiquitte???

Options
167891012»

Replies

• Brads2ndLife
    Options
    Funniest thread ever
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Ok, forgive me if this scenario has been described already, but this is bottom line the WORST THING EVER.

So you have to #2. It sucks that you're out in public, but ya gotta go when ya gotta go. After agonizing over the decision to just wait or go, your bowels win and force you to the bathroom. Huzzah! It's empty! You run to the bowl, unzip and just barely touch your cheeks to the seat when, almost FAITHFULLY, somebody else has to walk in. You curse your luck and cinch back up, waiting. The person takes their place near you and you expect to hear the familiar sound of liquid tinkling...only to find nothing. No sound. Pin drop silent between the two of you. The realization sinks in that they, too, came to poo. You're starting to sweat now. Do you just take the grief of embarrassment and fire away? Do you wait? Do you leave? You're both stuck going head to head in Who'll Let Go First? and claiming Not It. Admitting defeat, you politely get up and get out of the bathroom. When this person has finished their business and left behind the gaseous remains, you both exchange an awkward look before you dash back inside and let loose a ruckus unlike the world has ever heard. Sweet, sweet victory.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    My standards are pretty low. Just don't leave pee on the seat. And flush. And don't leave bloody feminine hygiene products in plain view FFS...
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    When you walk into a batheroom with five stalls.

Stall 1: (Ugh someone didnt flush! GROSS)
    Walk to Stall 2: (WTH people really!?!?!?) again someone didnt flush
    Stalls 3,4 and 5 are even worse!'

Either ONE person has a phobia of flushing and **** in 5 different toilets, or there are 5 REALLY disgusting humans in the same restaraunt!

This! Or you go into a stall only to realize someone has crapped all over the seat or there's toilet paper/toilet seat liners everywhere.
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Some women like to talk on the phone in the stall and I find that to be pretty disgusting. I can wait to text or call someone after I use the restroom.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The bathrooms at my workplace have convinced me of one thing: my coworkers are bad people, because only bad people could be so disgusting.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Don't talk on your cell please! If you're having a gab session with a coworker in there, leave when someone comes to do their business. Clean up your damn period blood. Better yet, don't get it there in the first place! Ick