Replies

• Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is disgusting.
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I cannot think of anything besides his driving, I always think I am gonna die. But besides that he is amazing!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Smoking, and lying to me about doing it. Such as using money given to him for gas partially for smokes. :grumble:
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I really can't think of many to be honest.... with the exception of the MOTHERF*CKIN' WHISKERS ON THE SINK!!!!!! :explode:

(I'm fairly certain that his list would be longer.)
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Snoaring and using my leg razor for his beard :laugh: apart from that he is perfect!
  • txsjhawk
    txsjhawk Posts: 25
    Options
    Really??? What is with the early flush thing???? I asked mine this weekend why he does that...he had no idea! Crazy
  • kariebo
    kariebo Posts: 101
    Options
    1.Only cleans up after himself.... I can make dinner for a family of 4 but he only puts his own plate away.
    2. Does not put laundry away (I wash it , fold it, and put it in the right rooms....the last step is too hard)
    3. Leaves his sweaty gym clothes all stuck together and balled up -- NASTY!!!... even nastier when it sits there waiting for laundry day
    4. has to go to sleep with the tv on
    5. Makes observations but doesnt do anything about them " wow, the bathroom is really dirty"... or "baby is fussy, i think she needs to be fed her cereal" DUH
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    My wife always looks awesome and it makes it hard to concentrate on what I should be doing. *Shakes fist* "Damn you, you incredibly beautiful woman."

Now this is sweet. I'm going to pass this one along to my hubby.
  • jrlja5
    jrlja5 Posts: 59
    Options
    when he comes home at night, he leaves ALL his stuff on the countertop! I simply hate that. I move it and he says later, where did you put my stuff. I say off the counter where it belongs!
  • EnergyYesPlease
    Options
    My man likes to be a last minute person... DRIVES me nuts! If we're trying to plan somewhere to go just me and him and we need to find a sitter, I kindly ask him to call around the family and see who's available and he responded, 'sure'. Then the day of our date night, he decides to tell me, 'Oh, I forgot to...' REALLY?! Then it totally ruins our plans... ARGH! Lol
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My wife always looks awesome and it makes it hard to concentrate on what I should be doing. *Shakes fist* "Damn you, you incredibly beautiful woman."

LOL...I love this. She's a lucky gal!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    He doesn't speak properly, using terms like "I knowed", which really drives me nuts because we are from Georgia so i feel like it reinforces that dumb southerner idea.

He insists on sharing my beverages. Really, you can't get your own glass?

He puts things down on the closest surface and just leaves it there. Actually, he even hands me things like I'm supposed to be his table.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Drops his dirty clothes on the floor. Right next to the clothes hamper. Like, so close to it the dirty clothes are touching the outside of it. :/ Why? Why can't he just move his arm half an inch over and drop them IN the hamper? I'll never understand it.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    tells me how I feel and how he thinks I feel is evil and shady..if I am that bad why be with me? Also he calls me the b-word when he is mad at me for something he thinks I am feeling or doing, usually he is way off base
    leaves his shoes all over the floor of our home gym
    gets depressed easy
    reminds me every fight we have that he has NEVER cheated on me in 9 years as if that's his best quality ..it's not he has a lot more going one then he thinks
  • MsBrdlv
    MsBrdlv Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mine is:

Doesn't ever pick up anything after himself.........EVER! Garbage from opening the mail, wrappers from the food he has eaten, plates,glasses, shoes, clothes, tools, empty cigarette packs (although he is quitting! yay!)........nothing that he touches ends up where it should. It is always found wherever he used it. Drives me crazy, especially if I have just cleaned the house!! (Then, of course, he wonders why I am so moody/grumpy.)

Other than that, nothing.
  • lynnprice
    lynnprice Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not to be a 'Debbie downer' but.. Ahh.. I have a few but now that he has a terminal illness they are no longer a problem. I'll miss him when I won't see his empty pill bottles he leaves on the countertop for no reason other than being to lazy to toss them. I'll miss his tools being all over the place because he never put them back. I'll miss his dirty garage, his dirty truck, the dirty hunting clothes, the toothpaste in the sink. etc.

Not a Debbie Downer....just a good reality check. I'm so sorry.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    We all have our faults and irritating quarks. I put up with my mans because he is gracious enough to put up with mine.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Leaves cabinets open. Takes off his big old boots and will leave them anywhere...steel toed boots hurt flesh toes!

He paces...he has ADD so he can not sit still so he will pace around..like there is an invisible line only he can see that he follows.

I must say though...in the 10 years we have been together, I have not once had to wipe pee off the seat or put the seat down. Though I have walked in there and even though he DID flush, it looks like something exploded....is it the angle? The force? What makes it just STAY there?
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Drops his dirty clothes on the floor. Right next to the clothes hamper. Like, so close to it the dirty clothes are touching the outside of it. :/ Why? Why can't he just move his arm half an inch over and drop them IN the hamper? I'll never understand it.

:laugh: my guy does that too!!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Tells me to "caaaallllmmm dooowwwwnnn" ....drags it out like that. That really fires me up! LOL