Petpeeves, what does YOUR partner do?

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• sicchi
    sicchi Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    oh I love this thread! My fiance' does the toilet thing too. Plus the drips on the ground, eww...

- never notices when his towel is smelly. Its gross, I hold my breath to take it to the machine, lol

- hogs the tv :( I read alot now though

- when he is starving, it eats louder than the dog and it drives me CRAZY!!!!

LOL, what a great way to vent.....

but on the other hand he is a great cuddler and the first to say sorry in a fight to a very stubborn me!
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I don't live with my bf, but he will so often whole we are on the phone repeat stories I have heard repeatedly about his ex-wife. I have finally started telling him, yeah, I heard that one already, because it is endlessly boring and annoying.

I am glad we don't live together, because his place is an absolute mess.... I would go crazy!!!
  • DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow long thread! my bf is pretty good, always puts the toilet seat down, all that stuff BUT he can't seem to manage to stop sticking his socks in his shoes, how am I meant to find them?
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    when my hubby dips he uses empty water bottles as his dip cup

& then doesnt thow them away when hes done with em!

both are really annoying.

cause when i want a kiss him,he usually has a dip in and there aint no way im going to kiss that mouth when he has a dip in!
  • MostlyHealthyMomma
    MostlyHealthyMomma Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    He's almost home from a deployment so we'll soon be in our "honeymoon phase" and I'll have my rose coloured glasses on, but I still know his quirks that'll get to me in time. Leaving the toilet seat up ESPECIALLY at night. He must use Scott toilet paper because he uses so much (I swear he wraps it around his hand or something) that he'll clog it up with any other tp. I'm sure there's other things, but I'm so excited that he's almost home that I can't think straight :)
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I´m so greatful I´m single. I LOVE my freedom and not having to clean up after another grown up, it is enough to clean up after my daughters.
    Every time I feel lonely or wish I had a partner all I need to do is read threads like this one. :)

Excellent points!!! Since I got divorced I have said I will not ever live with another man. My kids are enough to pick up after and teach to do thing for themselves. Maybe after they move out, I might think of living with a man, but I am not sure.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I understand guys fart.. but do they HAVE to fart ALL the TIME? I mean, I lean in for a sweet kiss... BAM.
    WHILE eating dinner....BAM.. In bed..BAM.. ANYTIME he is just standing there.. BAM..

What happened to romance. You killed it with a fart.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm dying. My partner is exactly the same! And always with the little giggle after a fart! :grumble:
  • lisa483
    lisa483 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    To start it off, here's a few of what MINE does.....

*He leaves the toilet seat UP!!

*When he opens a cupboard, he forgets how to shut it I guess!

*Flushes before he is done so OF COURSE theres pee in the toilet still.

Ready, Set, GO!!!

Oh wow this is my boyfriend. What is with that flushing mid pee??? grrr so annoying ha