Why aren't more guys ballsy?

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
And I mean that as in personality.

I'm single. Super tall girl so I intimidate the crap out of men, apparently. But if see an attractive girl that you want to take out, why not just ask? Stop being so damn shy! lol

That's my "rant"...

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Why don't you ask?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    because I'm married and my wife wouldnt appreciate me doing that.. otherwise......
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Wanna go out?
  • sourkeys
    sourkeys Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Got a Girlfriend. But when I didn't I was still to shy to just walk up to someone and ask.... Still have a hard time striking a conversation up..
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Eye contact goes a long way with opening the door for a guy to ask. Sometimes you just gotta crack the door lol
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yep, my wife doesn't let me ask women out either....
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Because rejection for guys sucks as bad as rejection for women.

Why don't you ask a guy out?
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wanna go out?

Anyone can be an E-thug/E-pimp over the internet. Gotta do it in person, thats when it counts.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Why don't you ask?

Because I'm a tad old fashioned
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Wanna go out?

Anyone can be an E-thug/E-pimp over the internet. Gotta do it in person, thats when it counts.

exactly
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    if he's not asking could it possibly be that he's not interested? And, if he is interested & not asking... he lacks confidence. why would you want to date that? the right one will ask.

reminds me that being single can sometimes suck.

good luck!
  • portalm
    Options
    And I mean that as in personality.

I'm single. Super tall girl so I intimidate the crap out of men, apparently. But if see an attractive girl that you want to take out, why not just ask? Stop being so damn shy! lol

That's my "rant"...

Besides the common answer of "I have a SO" or "because rejection sucks for men and women"

Try this, Women send rediculously crazy stupid signals that no one, except for maybe their best friends understand. This is a Diverse world with anything from eye contact to a brush of the hair, or even a giggle in your direction could mean anything...

IE Eye contact=

What he is thinking: Shes either digging me or thinks im looking at her and its freaking her out.

Brush of the hair: pretty commonly used, Usually means I wanna get this freaking hair outta my face. Not COME OVER HERE AND TALK TO ME GUY!

Giggle in your direction: Well this usually is good, But how many different types of giggles are there? It could be he is cute lemme show him im witty and quirky and stuff *Giggles* Or look at that freak! he thinks he can get with me *Giggles*

For me however I have a huge set of "insert here" I dont care if a girl rejects me because im start funny and successful... Her loss not mine!
  • Alot_2_loose
    Options
    Why don't you ask?

So what you are saying is you don't put out on the first date? Since you are old fashioned ?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    For me however I have a huge set of "insert here" I dont care if a girl rejects me because im start funny and successful... Her loss not mine!

I wish more guys looked at it this way
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Why don't you ask?

So what you are saying is you don't put out on the first date? Since you are old fashioned ?

I sure don't
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You're right. This hot girl intimidated the *kitten* out of me at the bar the other night, my friends kept telling me she was looking at me all night but I just couldnt make my move. :sad:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

I sure don't

Wanna go out?

Nevermind. :)
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Why don't you ask?

as am I but if I notice a guy noticing me and he doesn't make a move to talk to me I'll go talk to him.
  • portalm
    Options

I wish more guys looked at it this way

Not all guys are smart, funny, or successful. Maybe it takes a combination? I personally have always had the confidence to persue what I want in life. But then again I had a great male role-model that showed me what it was like to be a good man and to have alot to offer. My father is an amazing man. But now I have taken his teaching and use them and apply them into my life and made myself better!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

I sure don't

Wanna go out?

Nevermind. :)

:laugh: