Why aren't more guys ballsy?

Options

Replies

• Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    because I'm married and my wife wouldnt appreciate me doing that.. otherwise......

THIS
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    <---Because when you ask Amber out that leads to sex (eventually hopefully) and when that leads to sex you need a divorce lawyer and when you need a divorce lawyer you spend alot of money. Dont spend alot of money...switch to DirectTv...

For the record, this may only be funny to me but I love those commercials!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Well hello thar! How you doin?
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Because guys like shorter women.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Because there are too many damn rules. Some women get all freaked out if you think they are attractive.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Are you assuming that guys find you attractive?
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

So what you are saying is you don't put out on the first date? Since you are old fashioned ?

I sure don't

Wanna go out?

Nevermind. :)

Bwahahahahahahahaahahah!

Amber....I would go out with you 6 nights a week and twice on sunday....and I would walk right up to you and ask. The worst you would do is laugh and say no. Or pepper spray me.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    You're right. This hot girl intimidated the *kitten* out of me at the bar the other night, my friends kept telling me she was looking at me all night but I just couldnt make my move. :sad:

I have a hard time believing that Johnny...you're as ballsy as they come!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Because my wife would murder me!! :-)

BTW - Tall, strong & confident women are absolutely attractive!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Pahaha, I was about to say... I know some pretty ballsy guys. My husband is one of them! I'm pretty sure only a select few would have the confidence to date a woman taller than them.

I don't date guys shorter than me

And, they likely are afraid they don't meet these rules of yours... Don't get me wrong, I'm also tall and have certain physical attributes I'm more attracted to.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    So you're 5'10", won't date guys shorter than you and won't approach men?

No offense but it's no wonder your single. You've just labeled 50% of the men in the world un-dateable and you've probably cut out another 25% by ruling out shy guys.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    And I mean that as in personality.

I'm single. Super tall girl so I intimidate the crap out of men, apparently. But if see an attractive girl that you want to take out, why not just ask? Stop being so damn shy! lol

That's my "rant"...

Maybe they just don't like you?
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Tall girls are SEXY!! Although at 5'8" more girls are taller to me than the average.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    So is it a turn off for guys if a girl does ask? I'm really strait foward and I would like the guy to ask for the 1st date but if he doesn't and I'm diggin him I'll ask if he says no he says no move on life is to short to wait. If you want a date and he doesn't ask just ask!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I've always wondered if that was sort of the equivalent of saying "why aren't girls more twatty?" and if guys should be offended.
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

I'm single. Super tall girl so I intimidate the crap out of men, apparently. But if see an attractive girl that you want to take out, why not just ask? Stop being so damn shy! lol

That's my "rant"...

I have been out of the game for a bit now, but back in the day, before my wife (who passed away a few years ago) If I saw a woman I liked I asked her out. If I got 9 Nos, at least I might get 1 yes! Course now beign a single dad dating is a no go for me. But if I wanted to ask someone out I would with no fear.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    And I just found out I am not tall enough to enjoy this ride.....being 5'8" is cruel!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    I don't date guys shorter than me

You're going to need to up your game because the taller guys normally don't have any issue getting attention from women. The taller guys get scooped up really quick. I'm 6'2" and happily married for 19 years.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    A couple of guy friends were talking about the fact that they'd never date a woman that weighs more than 150lbs.

<----155.

Everyone is allowed their preferences. But IMO, such hard "rules" only make dating that much harder on yourself.
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

That's my "rant"...

Maybe they just don't like you?
    And don't like the "I'm super better than you" attitude
    If it ‘happens’ more than a couple of time with a couple of different guy, maybe they are not the people with the problem.