Why aren't more guys ballsy?

Options

Replies

• Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Why don't you ask?

Because I'm a tad old fashioned

So what you are saying is you don't put out on the first date? Since you are old fashioned ?

I sure don't

I wish more girls were like you have values

I call BULL ****!

:laugh:

Call it what you want, would you take a girl home to meet your Mum if you had bedded her in one night?
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    And I mean that as in personality.

I'm single. Super tall girl so I intimidate the crap out of men, apparently. But if see an attractive girl that you want to take out, why not just ask? Stop being so damn shy! lol

That's my "rant"...

because you all make it so damn hard. Why dont YOU ask us? I can count the number of times I've been approached in my life on one hand.

because you're gorgeous :love: Totally unapproachable :laugh:

I have a shyness issue :wink:
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Why don't you ask?

Because I'm a tad old fashioned

So what you are saying is you don't put out on the first date? Since you are old fashioned ?

I sure don't

I wish more girls were like you have values

I call BULL ****!

:laugh:

Call it what you want, would you take a girl home to meet your Mum if you had bedded her in one night?

My boyfriend did, and his mother and I get along just fine :) The two aren't mutually exclusive - sex is just plain nice.
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Seems that people in the states and in the UK have different values and morals each to their own I suppose
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Yep, my wife doesn't let me ask women out either....

Haha
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I have never been truly intimidated by any woman. I have asked out scores of women. 50% say hello no, 25% say not interested, and 25% give me a chance. (when I was single).

I don't care if the woman is taller than me. As long as she doesn't mind me being shorter than her.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    It's too bad some girls have to be rude about turning guys down. When a guy asks me out, I consider it quite an honor! And if I'm not interested, I let him know that it was still very sweet.

for reals. go look at the "trying to chat with a chickie at the gym" thread. im always flattered when anybody hits on me. man or woman! lol it all makes me feel good!!
  • Here2GetFit
    Here2GetFit Posts: 292
    Options
    Seems that people in the states and in the UK have different values and morals each to their own I suppose

Yep, morals and values are exactly what I am thinking about when a woman has her hand on my inner thigh.

That, and whether or not Mumsie would approve of her.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

I'm single. Super tall girl so I intimidate the crap out of men, apparently. But if see an attractive girl that you want to take out, why not just ask? Stop being so damn shy! lol

That's my "rant"...

because you all make it so damn hard. Why dont YOU ask us? I can count the number of times I've been approached in my life on one hand.

lol what...I'm unapproachable?!

I'm shy, I cant be unapproachable too...not a good combo

It's too bad some girls have to be rude about turning guys down. When a guy asks me out, I consider it quite an honor! And if I'm not interested, I let him know that it was still very sweet.

for reals. go look at the "trying to chat with a chickie at the gym" thread. im always flattered when anybody hits on me. man or woman! lol it all makes me feel good!!

Exactly!
  • muadeeb
    muadeeb Posts: 91
    Options
    Well let’s just break down the dating scene here and figure this out. First off as a collective men all hear woman say what they want is a man that is tall dark and handsome, holds the door open for you, pulls out your chair for you to sit down, a man that has enough confidence to make the decisions and a true man that never yells or raises their hand at you in anger. You all want a man that is nice, kind and gentle…..

Then there is reality… we open doors for you or pull out your chairs and you get mad because you’re not cripple and capable of doing it yourself. You get upset with us because we are making all the choices and you feel like you’re being left out of the decision making. You breakup with us and say it’s because we are too nice. Or you would never date us because we’re too tall, too short, too wide too lean…. You say you would never stay with a man the abuses you yet time after time after time we watch you run back to these abusive relationships because “you love him” and he didn’t mean it.
    Why don’t I ask...it’s simple…I’m not sure if I’m your tall, I’m not dark, handsome is in the eye of the beholder, I’m chivalrous and open doors and pull out chairs, I try and plan events and dates with you so that you feel included and have a say, I don’t argue or fight and I have never in my life raised my hand to a woman (I was taught differently than this). In short I already know I’m what you don’t want.

So why should I as a man be the only one leaving himself out for rejection, not to mention the confusing messages…..Sometimes I think the real question in life is why aren’t more men gay, lol.
  • Maryaly40
    Options

That's my "rant"...

Well, try not to look so good then
  • Maryaly40
    Options

That's my "rant"...

Well, try not to look so good then

Sorry~forgot to add.....
  • Maryaly40
    Options

That's my "rant"...

Well, try not to look so good then :wink:

Sorry~forgot to add.....:tongue:

Why so shy? Exude confidence and you will have the ladies eating out of the palm of your hand! Seriously.....:smile:
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Well, try not to look so good then :wink:
    Sorry~forgot to add.....:tongue:

Why so shy? Exude confidence and you will have the ladies eating out of the palm of your hand! Seriously.....:smile:

Easier said than done!
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Because for decades, women have been trying to chop their balls off . They have succeeded now. Thanks ladies!!!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    You mean we are supposed to do that?

No wonder I've been single for so long.

There's actually a very tall girl who goes out dancing Friday nights I've been wanting to dance with, but always assume because I'm only 5'10" that she wouldn't be interested.

Am I wrong? Don't women prefer the tall guys?
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Generally I don't approach women based on looks alone. Looks, no matter how gorgeous a girl like me, doesn't provide me with enough incentive to give a crap enough to put myself out there like that. I need to see some sign of common interest or attractive personality trait. For example I once walked up to an attractive redhead in the produce section of the supermarket based entirely on the fact that she was wearing a Thundercats T-shirt. Things like that which yell "KEEPER!" are what provide me with the incentive I need.
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I had a friend that was 6 foot 2 1/2. She got asked out. Maybe she seemed friendly ... :indifferent: idk
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You mean we are supposed to do that?

No wonder I've been single for so long.

There's actually a very tall girl who goes out dancing Friday nights I've been wanting to dance with, but always assume because I'm only 5'10" that she wouldn't be interested.

Am I wrong? Don't women prefer the tall guys?
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Trying to delete my post