Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!

Not if she's open and honest about it- there's a lot of stuff we dont know...I mean if they sleep naked together yea something's weird...but no I don't think it makes her a tease if he is aware of her boundaries. I'm quite positive she didn't hold a gun to his head and say sleep next to me but don't screw me...

There's nothing wrong with waiting but if it's for religious reasons, or any reason for that matter, then they should not be sleeping together. When my boyfriend and I decided not to have sex for religious reasons, we knew we had to put limits on how we spend our time together. And cuddling late a night definitely had to go!
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    It is a matter of respect. If he can't respect your sleep, your health needs, and your body....then is he worth it? I would rather have a man who respects me and wants only the best for me. Don't give up on waiting. I've been with my BF 3.5 years and we are waiting.
    WTF!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know right!!!! :laugh:
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

:laugh:
  • Cristofori44
    Cristofori44 Posts: 201
    Options
    Sounds like a no-sugar diet!

If you want to insist on no-sugar to the big day, which is fine, don't sleep overnight in the bakery and expect him to be still in the presence of warm loaves and cinnamon buns.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    And how is this related to fitness and losing weight?? Just curious.

It's not, thats why it's in the section not for fitness and losing weight.
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    And before you say anything, I really mean sleeping. I'm a wait until marriage kind of girl. :)

Anywho, with his work schedule, some days my only chance to see him is early early in the morning and after 11:30 at night. Most days like that he'll just spend the night so we can have time together.

Don't get me wrong. I love sleeping with him... Sometimes. On good nights, I sleep fantastically. The other 50% of the time I wake up to him fondling my stomach or back. Or like last night, he kept me up for HALF AN HOUR because he was licking and kissing my ears and breathing on them. This just drives me CRAZY! Or I'll say "stop that." and he'll do it again later!
    Some nights I'm in a cuddly mood. But if I'm hot, then I can't stand to have a hot, sweaty body all over me. Or even touching me for that matter.
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Does anyone else have a problem like this? I should tell him, right?
    Lol, it'll stop after you get married.....................

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Not a good idea. I know it's hard to set boundaries, but this is probably going to go further than you want it to if you don't.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    does he also keep poking you in the back when you can already feel both of his hands?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    He's trying to seduce you, sweetie. And you're being a tease. Stop it.

:drinker:
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Solve the problem. Get married, and you'll leave each other alone, and sleep in peace. :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Solve the problem. Get married, and you'll leave each other alone, and sleep in peace. :bigsmile:

Who are you who is so wise in the ways of science?
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time. My breaking point is about 20 minutes before I give in and let him have sex with me so he'll leave me alone and let me sleep.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    It cause he has blue balz. Poor guy is dieing cause you wont touch his willie. Thats like putting a bowl of food outside the kennel in front of the dog anf he cant get to it.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    If you let him tickle your tailpipe, technically you're still a virgin. Win-win right there.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    If you let him tickle your tailpipe, technically you're still a virgin. Win-win right there.

Listen to him...he knows what he's talking about.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    And before you say anything, I really mean sleeping. I'm a wait until marriage kind of girl. :)

Anywho, with his work schedule, some days my only chance to see him is early early in the morning and after 11:30 at night. Most days like that he'll just spend the night so we can have time together.

Don't get me wrong. I love sleeping with him... Sometimes. On good nights, I sleep fantastically. The other 50% of the time I wake up to him fondling my stomach or back. Or like last night, he kept me up for HALF AN HOUR because he was licking and kissing my ears and breathing on them. This just drives me CRAZY! Or I'll say "stop that." and he'll do it again later!
    Some nights I'm in a cuddly mood. But if I'm hot, then I can't stand to have a hot, sweaty body all over me. Or even touching me for that matter.
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Does anyone else have a problem like this? I should tell him, right?

Tell him. It may not fix it, but at least he can't pretend he doesn;t know what he's doing. :laugh: I work nights and for the most part my old man is on my schedule, but there are times when his schedule is different for various reasons and he tries to torment the crap out of me because he either doesn't want to sleep alone, or because I have to sleep and he wants to talk or cuddle or whatever.

Good luck, Men are notorious children!
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    after the 1st night he allowed that type of coercion, should've been known that he's insane and that she was manipulative and selfish (for only wanting her own type of intimacy). soooo many other things she should/could/supposed to do as a negotion.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    after the 1st night he allowed that type of coercion, should've been known that he's insane and that she was manipulative and selfish (for only wanting her own type of intimacy). soooo many other things she should/could/supposed to do as a negotion.
    sometimes the thesaurus is a bad thing.