Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

I'm surprised he doesnt go after yer booty. Arrrgh
    Arrrrr, keep yer stinkin' filthy mind off a my pirate's booty, matey. I be saving it til marriage, you scallywag.

Arrrr but a plunderer I be, twer it me I'd have taken it after a raughty night filled with rum and dance. All the lass' love my blunderbuss, the sight of it seduces many.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!

Not if she's open and honest about it- there's a lot of stuff we dont know...I mean if they sleep naked together yea something's weird...but no I don't think it makes her a tease if he is aware of her boundaries. I'm quite positive she didn't hold a gun to his head and say sleep next to me but don't screw me...
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    TMI ... But I am enjoying reading all of the replies. Ha ha ha!

If you are waiting for marraige, get him out of your bed. Simple as that honey! Good luck!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    It's a miracle that guy lasted one night with you.

Dear lord, I'd be out of there so fast....
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!
    Not if she's open and honest about it- there's a lot of stuff we dont know...I mean if they sleep naked together yea something's weird...but no I don't think it makes her a tease if he is aware of her boundaries. I'm quite positive she didn't hold a gun to his head and say sleep next to me but don't screw me...
    Just out of curiosity, how would you define "tease"?
  • ckffgirl
    ckffgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It is a matter of respect. If he can't respect your sleep, your health needs, and your body....then is he worth it? I would rather have a man who respects me and wants only the best for me. Don't give up on waiting. I've been with my BF 3.5 years and we are waiting.
  • arnoswife
    arnoswife Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    :laugh: lol she must not have liked all the answers!! She already deactivated her account!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.
    Yes, don't put either of you in that situation. It's mean, and will probably lead to sex.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Shocking, I know... but I think he's horny, honey.

This. If you don't want to have sex with him, he probably shouldn't be staying the night.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

I just died!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • celticcateyes
    celticcateyes Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    And how is this related to fitness and losing weight?? Just curious.

Getting adequate sleep is very important to health and weight loss. True story.
  • gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

I'm surprised he doesnt go after yer booty. Arrrgh
    Arrrrr, keep yer stinkin' filthy mind off a my pirate's booty, matey. I be saving it til marriage, you scallywag.

Arrrr but a plunderer I be, twer it me I'd have taken it after a raughty night filled with rum and dance. All the lass' love my blunderbuss, the sight of it seduces many.

THIS. Hahaha
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    How many times has she been engaged? At 18? Here's one where she said she SOLD the engagement ring her Ex gave to her. Sheesh!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/671054-i-ve-never-been-so-happy-with-my-ex

*Edited to add: Care to make a wager on how that last engagement ended? Not that we'd ever get to find out for sure...
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Okay, this thread is too ridiculous for a serious answer.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.
    For sure!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    How many times has she been engaged? At 18? Here's one where she said she SOLD the engagement ring her Ex gave to her. Sheesh!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/671054-i-ve-never-been-so-happy-with-my-ex
    18-year-old Sunday School teachers who are about to leave to do missionary work are hawt.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    nothing like a hilarious mfp thread to perk up an otherwise slow monday :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My husband is the same way. I don't like being messed with while I'm sleeping. If you are waiting to have sex until you get married, I would suggest you don't sleep in the same bed until then. Otherwise, he will end up trying to 'get some'.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

This killed me! :)
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    OMG I can't deal! The pirate talk is hilariousss! :laugh: