Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    does he also keep poking you in the back when you can already feel both of his hands?
    ahahahahahahaha oh man too funny
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I read your post on another thread. This poor man gets no food and no sex!!! What kind of spell do you have on him? :noway:

Dang no sex and no sammiches???? Does he at least get a beer????

probably not lol poor guy!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    The troll is strong in this one...

TROLL.gif

Amen!!

NICE!!!!!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    RealWomenLovePitbulls Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    why are u sharing a bed if ur waiting for marriage? pretty sure ur not supposed to do that either
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    And before you say anything, I really mean sleeping. I'm a wait until marriage kind of girl. :)

Anywho, with his work schedule, some days my only chance to see him is early early in the morning and after 11:30 at night. Most days like that he'll just spend the night so we can have time together.

Don't get me wrong. I love sleeping with him... Sometimes. On good nights, I sleep fantastically. The other 50% of the time I wake up to him fondling my stomach or back. Or like last night, he kept me up for HALF AN HOUR because he was licking and kissing my ears and breathing on them. This just drives me CRAZY! Or I'll say "stop that." and he'll do it again later!
    Some nights I'm in a cuddly mood. But if I'm hot, then I can't stand to have a hot, sweaty body all over me. Or even touching me for that matter.
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Does anyone else have a problem like this? I should tell him, right?
    My husband snores, drools, farts and won't touch me...wanna trade!??
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

LOL...I just imagined her getting up in the morning, looking in the mirror and trying to figure out what the mushroom shaped bruise was from.

LOL and him snickering in a corner :laugh:
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    i hate when the OP disappears...*kicks rocks*
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    If you want, we can trade. My boyfriend is imaginary.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

It's horrible, isn't it? I was innocently lying in bed in my underwear the other day and my husband comes in and starts rubbing and kissing my back. The nerve!
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    And before you say anything, I really mean sleeping. I'm a wait until marriage kind of girl. :)

Anywho, with his work schedule, some days my only chance to see him is early early in the morning and after 11:30 at night. Most days like that he'll just spend the night so we can have time together.

Don't get me wrong. I love sleeping with him... Sometimes. On good nights, I sleep fantastically. The other 50% of the time I wake up to him fondling my stomach or back. Or like last night, he kept me up for HALF AN HOUR because he was licking and kissing my ears and breathing on them. This just drives me CRAZY! Or I'll say "stop that." and he'll do it again later!
    Some nights I'm in a cuddly mood. But if I'm hot, then I can't stand to have a hot, sweaty body all over me. Or even touching me for that matter.
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Funniest post ever on MFP..
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Honey, I hate to break it to you but he is just being.... normal. If you are not read to give it up that's fine.... but the sleep overs are probably torture for the poor guy!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

LOL...I just imagined her getting up in the morning, looking in the mirror and trying to figure out what the mushroom shaped bruise was from.

LOL and him snickering in a corner :laugh:

OMF this made me laugh!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Since you are waiting for marriage, I bet this has something to do with the big man upstairs. Im sure if somone was cuddling with him but not putting out then he would disapprove of that as well. I seriously do not understand your thinking here.

Agreed.

OP, I don't think you're realizing how cruel you're being. Can't you at least give him a handie and a sandwich? Maybe he'd be more inclined to pop the question then so that you can pop something else...

Stomach fondling...that's something new!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

I'm surprised he doesnt go after yer booty. Arrrgh
    Arrrrr, keep yer stinkin' filthy mind off a my pirate's booty, matey. I be saving it til marriage, you scallywag.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Shocking, I know... but I think he's horny, honey.

^ lmao...this...

I really hope this thread isn't real...If it is...it's probably time you stop waiting until marriage. Lmao.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    He's trying to seduce you, sweetie. And you're being a tease. Stop it.
    This, and if you are REALLY waiting and it REALLY bothers you, GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BED! Blondes, I tell ya....
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Funniest post ever on MFP..

I second that!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    My boyfriend does that to me.
    When he's dog tired and I wanna get it in, I leave him alone, but when I'm tired he won't leave me the frick alone.
    I will fall sleep mid coitus, I've done it before.
    Just let me sleep when I wake up it's on like Donkey Kong!!

But I'm also not holding out until marriage.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    And how is this related to fitness and losing weight?? Just curious.

This is the chit chat forum. Posts don't have to be about fitness or losing weight. If you want to chime at least say something that makes sense.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    f.u.c.k. or blow him or get out of his bed. you're being a tease.

definitely just started singing If You Seek Amy by Britney in my head because of this.

Play the song and get the man a damn pie or a fake one if you're gonna be this big of a tease... sheesh! :noway: