Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I guess she is getting him ready for when they get married. From most married guys I know they don't get any after they put the ring on it. So she is just preparing him for it.:wink::laugh:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Is this some sort of joke?? This is what a healthy heterosexual man should act like.

If you want to save yourself for marriage, fine... but stop sleeping in the same bed. We are simple creatures: put pretty woman next to us, and we want to have sex with her.

If this behavior is "annoying" even if you were married, then dump him and date a gay man.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    frickin tease......

just remmeber, if he isn't getting what he wants from you, he will find it elswhere..

How many nights does he spend at the strip club... those girls are less of a tease than you.

I vote for handies and blowies.. also anal still lets you keep your "Virginity" just an idea
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!
  • Cristofori44
    Cristofori44 Posts: 201
    Options
    If you had sex, it would burn some calories and you could log that :)

Really, if you're waiting don't sleep in the same bed!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get in trouble for laughing so hard at all these comments, ahahahahahahah!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I read your post on another thread. This poor man gets no food and no sex!!! What kind of spell do you have on him? :noway:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Is this the guy who dumped you over text or a new one?

LOL I was wondering the same thing since all last month it is all she went on about.. Did not take long to get a new one in bed.

Ohhhh damn this just got spicy!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    The troll is strong in this one...

TROLL.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    And how is this related to fitness and losing weight?? Just curious.

Because if she would fu ck him or su ck him. They would burns calories!! Duh......
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

I'm surprised he doesnt go after yer booty. Arrrgh
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    At least give him a handski or something. He'll leave you alone and be snoring in no time. Poor guy.
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.

Either the first or the second, otherwise he wont stop. I can tell as a guy, we really do not notice how annoying we are being to our significant other when we want sex.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I just had an idea. Hookers and blow!

Since she wont put out - I was just thinking this same idea. If they have not turned blue and fallen off yet...I would be amazed!
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Since you are waiting for marriage, I bet this has something to do with the big man upstairs. Im sure if somone was cuddling with him but not putting out then he would disapprove of that as well. I seriously do not understand your thinking here.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

LOL...I just imagined her getting up in the morning, looking in the mirror and trying to figure out what the mushroom shaped bruise was from.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options

TROLL.gif

Amen!!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

LMFAOOO!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I read your post on another thread. This poor man gets no food and no sex!!! What kind of spell do you have on him? :noway:

Dang no sex and no sammiches???? Does he at least get a beer????
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'm saving my virginity for my fifth marriage.
  • jealous_loser
    Options

TROLL.gif

Has to be, she was on here recently asking what she should do with all the money she got from selling her engagement ring.