Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Shocking, I know... but I think he's horny, honey.

HA!! Yes, this.
  • StrawberrySprinkles
    Options
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Husbands are like that too.

You can never get them to tell you what they are thinking until it's 3:25 am and you're tired and ultra exhausted....then it hits! The sugar high they have been waiting for all night. Though, admittedly, they don't always need sugar for that. Just the idea of you being annoyed that they are keeping you awake seems to fuel their desire to go on....and on....and on....and on....and on...and on.

Then there are the nights when his toe nails graze across your calf when you're starting to drift off and you nearly scream out from the sharpness of the effin' yeti claws. Quite unexpected and really not needed.

(Side note: this only happens when it's coming up to personal toe nail grooming time. Mr. Fizz is normally a mild mannered British bloke with impeccable grooming habits...)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWW, Boooooooo.
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    When are you planning on getting married? your profile says you're 18, so I'm guessing not anytime soon being that you're so young. So, why play with fire if you aint planning on putting it out anytime soon?
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.

This!

WTF? What do you expect if you are laying in bed with him???
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    ...and account deactivated.

D'awww... and I was going to bring up hot carl's!!
    Next time LEAD wit the hot carls. That will never fail you.
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.

Precisely.
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ok... If u are waiting till u get married.. I suggest u hop out of that bed & let the boy's blue balls heal till then, or damn help him out a little.. Is ur hand or mouth waiting till marriage also?.... Just wondering?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

She was just trolling...we all know she is a Co ck gobbler
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Doggie?

He sits up and begs, she roles over and plays dead.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    If you're waiting for marriage, you shouldn't be sharing a bed. Stop having sleep overs. You're only tempting each other.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options

D'awww... and I was going to bring up hot carl's!!
    Next time LEAD wit the hot carls. That will never fail you.

For you,I would suggest the angry pirate.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I hope she deactivated so she could go slob on his knob or something.
    Feel bad for the poor dude.
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    get seperate beds, but in the same room...

For the love of Jesus... please don't bring up this topic. The same girl may post a 4th topic about her sleeping situation with her bf. (NO... NOT this OP, the other one that everyone else knows about!)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!
    Kind of makes you wonder what someone would actually have to do to be considered a tease then? Lick it then say no?
  • taylorromanyk
    Options
    does he also keep poking you in the back when you can already feel both of his hands?
    :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Maybe he should have brought her one of these.

3483ucl.png

She said it turned her on in another thread.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Poor guy!