Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    .aw... I feel sorry for him! Must be really frustrating! X
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I think it is AWESOME you are waiting until you are married. If he is on board with this and on the same page with you, I don't think you are helping the situation by sleeping in his bed. I think by doing what he does to your ears and whatnot, he is sincerely trying to see how far he can push the envelope until you can give in.

Sleep in your own bed.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Pillowpants and Listerfiend got your back girl :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    FLESHLIGHT
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    ...and account deactivated.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    He's trying to seduce you, sweetie. And you're being a tease. Stop it.

tumblr_m0lr9lMWPw1r3zat8.gif
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    ummm... BAHAHAHA really?
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options

D'awww... and I was going to bring up hot carl's!!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    I just had an idea. Hookers and blow!

If only all women had your common sense...
  • KevinLamb77
    Options
    This calls for a Dutch Rutter.
    Oh and quit being a **** tease.
  • blinkfink182
    blinkfink182 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    And before you say anything, I really mean sleeping. I'm a wait until marriage kind of girl. :)

Anywho, with his work schedule, some days my only chance to see him is early early in the morning and after 11:30 at night. Most days like that he'll just spend the night so we can have time together.

Don't get me wrong. I love sleeping with him... Sometimes. On good nights, I sleep fantastically. The other 50% of the time I wake up to him fondling my stomach or back. Or like last night, he kept me up for HALF AN HOUR because he was licking and kissing my ears and breathing on them. This just drives me CRAZY! Or I'll say "stop that." and he'll do it again later!
    Some nights I'm in a cuddly mood. But if I'm hot, then I can't stand to have a hot, sweaty body all over me. Or even touching me for that matter.
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Does anyone else have a problem like this? I should tell him, right?

"look ma, no hands!" *poke*
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    I read your post on another thread. This poor man gets no food and no sex!!! What kind of spell do you have on him? :noway:
    WHAT? :angry:

Send in the UN! That is totally contrary to the rules of war. :angry:
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options

That didn't take long...
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!
    :laugh:
    I can't get this picture out of my head and it's hilarious.
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You seem like a nice girl but...seeing as he's your boyfriend shouldn't you at least be attracted to the guy? I can understand being frustrated with the situation because you're trying to fight your own urges (in which case, like everyone else has said, you shouldn't be sharing a bed). But if you have no urges, and it annoys you and pisses you off that he touches you at all, especially since he's not even touching the "off limits" areas, maybe you shouldn't be together! :noway:
  • REALBIGBATBASTARD
    REALBIGBATBASTARD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    At least give him a handski or something. He'll leave you alone and be snoring in no time. Poor guy.

or some sookie sookie
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options

haha saw that...
    You dont want these types of answers dont ask dumb questions.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options

That didn't take long...

Fake or not I meet some funnyass freinds here..
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    FLESHLIGHT

HAHAHAHAHA!!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    And before you say anything, I really mean sleeping. I'm a wait until marriage kind of girl. :)

Anywho, with his work schedule, some days my only chance to see him is early early in the morning and after 11:30 at night. Most days like that he'll just spend the night so we can have time together.

Don't get me wrong. I love sleeping with him... Sometimes. On good nights, I sleep fantastically. The other 50% of the time I wake up to him fondling my stomach or back. Or like last night, he kept me up for HALF AN HOUR because he was licking and kissing my ears and breathing on them. This just drives me CRAZY! Or I'll say "stop that." and he'll do it again later!
    Some nights I'm in a cuddly mood. But if I'm hot, then I can't stand to have a hot, sweaty body all over me. Or even touching me for that matter.
    He sleeps in late and stays up until around 3am. He's kind of like a child in the sense that if I don't stay awake despite exhaustion to entertain him, he'll keep me up all night.

Does anyone else have a problem like this? I should tell him, right?

"look ma, no hands!" *poke*

Look ma no hands... OMF... I'm losing it... lol