Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    takechances has deactivated their account.

BULLIES. ALL OF YA! :P
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Shocking, I know... but I think he's horny, honey.

This. If you don't want to have sex with him, he probably shouldn't be staying the night.

EXAAAAAAAACTLY!!!! THIS
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!
    Not if she's open and honest about it- there's a lot of stuff we dont know...I mean if they sleep naked together yea something's weird...but no I don't think it makes her a tease if he is aware of her boundaries. I'm quite positive she didn't hold a gun to his head and say sleep next to me but don't screw me...
    Just out of curiosity, how would you define "tease"?

Perhaps differently than you :smile: I define a "tease" as someone who actively attempts to get the other person hot and bothered knowing that they won't deliver. I don't think sleeping does that...or I need better sleeping habits! I don't think she's trying to get him going- I realize that 2 adults who obviously have some sort of attraction laying in a bed together could be considered a teasing scenario but my main point here is more focused on whether her boyfriend is aware or not. I know a few couples who have slept in the same bed before marriage and not had sex...and their post marriage "bedtime" is plenty satisfying. And if it really gets him going then obviously they shouldn't be sleeping together
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I do agree - he's obviously horny.

But I do not agree with people calling you a tease.
    You're wanting to sleep... You tell him to stop... It's not like you're touching him back or like running your hands all over him and then being like "Okay night honey!"

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, but yeah you could look into pleasing him in other ways of course.

If you do tell him, I can pretty much assure you he's going to feel rejected unfortunately.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see OP is gone.

I was going to suggest that her boyfriend exercise a bit before bed, it will probably be a more restful night for both of them.

shake.gif
  • ephemerata
    ephemerata Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.

i completely agree. i think it's more than possible for two people to share a bed when they're waiting for marriage. ultimately, this comes down to communication and respect. the OP doesn't owe her horny boyfriend sex.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options

My husband snores, drools, farts and won't touch me...wanna trade!??

My boyfriend snores, drools, farts, steals all the covers and pillows, and then tries to shove me out of the bed... I think we may be with the same man! :tongue:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Perhaps differently than you :smile: I define a "tease" as someone who actively attempts to get the other person hot and bothered knowing that they won't deliver. I don't think sleeping does that...or I need better sleeping habits! I don't think she's trying to get him going- I realize that 2 adults who obviously have some sort of attraction laying in a bed together could be considered a teasing scenario but my main point here is more focused on whether her boyfriend is aware or not.
    She clearly knows it is getting him excited, yet she continues to do it. So yeah, I'd consider that intentional on her part.
    I know a few couples who have slept in the same bed before marriage and not had sex...and their post marriage "bedtime" is plenty satisfying.
    I'm not sure what this has to do with it. I wasn't suggesting that this would ruin their future sex life.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    I think it is really pathetic how everyone is making fun of this girl and attacking her!!!! She is only 18, GROW UP! God damn people are immature and cruel!!!!!! And yeah her account is deacctivated now. ok have a good laugh over that now! :angry:
  • buffybabe
    buffybabe Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.

^^this
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Solution: Use your hands and or mouth.

^^ This. Plenty of fun stuff to do while keeping your virginity intact
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I just had an idea. Hookers and blow!

If only all women had your common sense...

Thank you, most of my FL does....
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I think it is really pathetic how everyone is making fun of this girl and attacking her!!!! She is only 18, GROW UP! God damn people are immature and cruel!!!!!! And yeah her account is deacctivated now. ok have a good laugh over that now! :angry:
    Oh calm down, she's just a troll.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, honey. I dance around naked in front of my boyfriend and then he tries to grab my boobs. It's so frustrating for me. He knows I don't like being touched.

I'm surprised he doesnt go after yer booty. Arrrgh
    Arrrrr, keep yer stinkin' filthy mind off a my pirate's booty, matey. I be saving it til marriage, you scallywag.

Arrrr but a plunderer I be, twer it me I'd have taken it after a raughty night filled with rum and dance. All the lass' love my blunderbuss, the sight of it seduces many.
    Ye dirty bird. I cain't resist ye charms. Nor ye blunderbuss. Pass ye spiced rum, bucko.
  • TigerMg
    TigerMg Posts: 3
    Options
    If he has been with you longer than a month then it must be true love. You should marry him. However, you could just unlock the back door if marriage is out of the question for now...LMFAO
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    ...and account deactivated.

Because she got way more than she bargained for by posting that. She's an 18 year old kid... a virgin. I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt that she really just didn't know what she's doing.

Hopefully she's not scared off of MFP forever and comes back as someone else.

I admire the girl for wanting to wait, but yeah, going about it all wrong.
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    you wont be a wait til you get married kinda girl if you keep this up........just sayin! it will be hard to keep that alive if you are in bed constantly with him and this is happening......if you want to stay that kind of girl, which i think is AWESOME, you need to sleep on your own
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Perhaps differently than you :smile: I define a "tease" as someone who actively attempts to get the other person hot and bothered knowing that they won't deliver. I don't think sleeping does that...or I need better sleeping habits! I don't think she's trying to get him going- I realize that 2 adults who obviously have some sort of attraction laying in a bed together could be considered a teasing scenario but my main point here is more focused on whether her boyfriend is aware or not.
    She clearly knows it is getting him excited, yet she continues to do it. So yeah, I'd consider that intentional on her part.
    I know a few couples who have slept in the same bed before marriage and not had sex...and their post marriage "bedtime" is plenty satisfying.
    I'm not sure what this has to do with it. I wasn't suggesting that this would ruin their future sex life.

I see your point- she knows that he apparently gets turned on sleeping together yet she doesnt leave the bed. I don't think it's fair that she have to hit the couch to avoid it but I (think) I see what you mean. And my point in bringing the other couples up was just that it's not impossible for two people to sleep together without having sex or being pressured to.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Guys. She's gone now. You can stop giving her advice.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.
    Yes, don't put either of you in that situation. It's mean, and will probably lead to sex.

tumblr_lnz4zpRALL1qfeely.gif