Sleeping with my boyfriend ticks me off.

Options

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Um...there are other things you can do to hold him over until you're ready to get married while you keep your virginity. Come on, don't be a tease. Poor guy. >.<
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!

Not if she's open and honest about it- there's a lot of stuff we dont know...I mean if they sleep naked together yea something's weird...but no I don't think it makes her a tease if he is aware of her boundaries. I'm quite positive she didn't hold a gun to his head and say sleep next to me but don't screw me...

There's nothing wrong with waiting but if it's for religious reasons, or any reason for that matter, then they should not be sleeping together. When my boyfriend and I decided not to have sex for religious reasons, we knew we had to put limits on how we spend our time together. And cuddling late a night definitely had to go!

There is nothing wrong with waiting, but just because she wants to wait doesn't mean he wants to wait and isn't hopeful she'll change her mind . . . especially with these mixed signals.
  • chameleon77
    chameleon77 Posts: 124
    Options
    Temptation is just too strong!!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    You need to get out of his bed if you're waiting for marriage.

This I agree with. I completely understand where you're coming from with no sex before marriage, and I support you 100% but it's a mixed message when you'll sleep with him in the bed.
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    Options
    LOL
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    H.
    a.
    n.
    d. Job.

Hahahaha, love this!!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see OP is gone.

I was going to suggest that her boyfriend exercise a bit before bed, it will probably be a more restful night for both of them.

shake.gif

I just need all my friends to read this thread. It has surely been the highlight of my day.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    aahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Poor guy.
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I want to say BUMP but I'm also waiting until marriage :)
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    B.L.O.W.J.O.B.
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO!!!
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Seriously? :huh:
  • Sman317
    Sman317 Posts: 3
    Options
    Well the way I'm laughing reading this thread, it is very healthy. I'm burning more calories than if I wasn't :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Throw him a sympathy screw.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    And how is this related to fitness and losing weight?? Just curious.

It's called Chit-chat, fun, and games.
  • dhiannon
    dhiannon Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

I am seriously crying laughing so hard at this comment. Awesome :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    If you're waiting til marriage you shouldn't be sleeping with him. I waited til marriage and we didn't live together. We met online and lived in different states til the day we got married in a court house.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised at all the people calling the OP a tease. I would hope that her boyfriend is aware she's a wait until marriage kinda girl and if he's not ...well there's bigger issues than sleeping here. If he is aware of it then he needs to respect her boundaries- waiting until marriage may not be what most people do but if that's her choice then any person she dates should be respectful of it.

But, she's sleeping in his bed!!!!! Or did you miss that part? I mean, talk about mixed signals...
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I assume she's more of a troll, but seriously? You don't think that saying no but getting into bed with someone is being a tease? Oooookay then!
    Kind of makes you wonder what someone would actually have to do to be considered a tease then? Lick it then say no?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    One day you're going to wake up with him slapping his penis on your forehead.

Get out of his bed if you're waiting!

I am seriously crying laughing so hard at this comment. Awesome :)

Oh come on, all guys do this... (don't they?)