Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options

Replies

• sweetpea142
    Options
    Poison of choice! lol, I like that! Because it is!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

DANG GIRL
    you look amazing, so its possible, I feel my stomach will never be the same, but you have done it. Thank u for sharing
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    the infamous bump- I would love to wake up tomorrow with a beautiful flat and solid tummy. however, I think these ladies are telling us with their pics that it's all about hard work, sweat, eating right and time. hoping I can post a fab pic in the next 2 yrs or let me please get there before 40 :)

True that.
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I'll be back for this one!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

DANG GIRL
    you look amazing, so its possible, I feel my stomach will never be the same, but you have done it. Thank u for sharing

You're very welcome! Keep pushing yourself and DO NOT give up ( :
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Mine are no longer showing but I have an updated photo as well

summerswimsuit.jpg

This one is the updated photo, just 1 month change.

backfat.jpg

Wow!! You look AMAZING!! I needed to see your post.. thanks so much for sharing! What an inspiration!

Thanks and no problem :)
  • nanaoftwo0614
    nanaoftwo0614 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the pics. Looks awesome. I am a little skeptical due to the first pic not showing a face. Still gives me inspiration to go on and keep trying.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    Thanks for the pics. Looks awesome. I am a little skeptical due to the first pic not showing a face. Still gives me inspiration to go on and keep trying.
    :explode:
    Thats because my head was a nappy mess from just finishing a morning jog. You can clearly see it was taken in the same place (LOOK BETWEEN MY LEGS IN THE FIRST PICTURE...YOU CAN SEE THE GAP BETWEEN THE DOORS THAT YOU CAN ALSO SEE IN MY AFTER PICTURE)

Thanks for your input...I'll try to upload the ORIGINALS with my head still attached!
  • You1can2do3this4
    Options
    Well I'll put it to you very simply. I'm her husband and I can guarantee that those pics are her.
  • nanaoftwo0614
    nanaoftwo0614 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to have offended you. I'm new to the site and it wasn't your pics I was referring to. I hit the wrong button at the wrong time, realized my mistake and couldn't edit my message. You look great and I hope in the near future I can look as good. Again, Sorry for the mixup.
  • aruiz13
    aruiz13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Thanks for the tips!! I need to really buy insanity!! :)
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

It's AWESOME!! I'm two weeks away from graduating and I'm going to try some kind of weight lifting and toning program now that I've lost all the weight I wanted to lose! Definitely worth the investment...best $20 I've ever spent :laugh:
  • aruiz13
    Options
    This is from my thread further down, had quite an impressive spare tyre in the middle. Kids are 2 5 and 8...
    I have posted before, but I don't think I have ever posted the back and side view of my before pics...anyway 270 days today!

From this (I esp. hate the back view)

nov11start.jpg

To this (Last week in Fiji, a reward for the hard work!) Notice the psoriasis in the before pics, it has gone too, with healthier lifestyle

DSCF4721small.jpg

muscles.jpg

DSCF5115-1.jpg

Total poser by the pool!

2012-07-22143128-1.jpg

MFP and my own MFPals have changed my life! The old me would have sat in the boat and watched everyone else dive!

You look Amazing.. Great job!!
  • aruiz13
    Options

It's AWESOME!! I'm two weeks away from graduating and I'm going to try some kind of weight lifting and toning program now that I've lost all the weight I wanted to lose! Definitely worth the investment...best $20 I've ever spent :laugh:

Wow, Only 20!! Where did you get it for that price? you are my goal!! :)
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

Wow, Only 20!! Where did you get it for that price? you are my goal!! :)

A friend of mine had it and she burned me a copy...I just gave her $20 for the DVDs she bought to burn it to! LOL!
  • jocmw
    jocmw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! what a transformation. and I'm a big proponent of changing up eating and lifestyle for the other benefits to the immune system :)
  • wifealiciousness
    wifealiciousness Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    This thread is addictive! I'm really hoping to get some great results like these.... but I don't know where to start! I don't know what all these P90X and Shred and Insanity things are!!
  • clbowman11
    clbowman11 Posts: 117
    Options
    Bump for later (: I'm hoping to have a flat tummy. But, I highly doubt I will. However I'll post my pics when I get there. I have stretch marks that stretch all over my stomach. I tried to count them once got to over 100 and then got lost somewhere. So, I highly doubt I'll have a flat tummy. But, I'm hoping because I'm young 21 and I've been moisturizing the crap out of it and vitamin E and toning lotions and toning in the gym I hope I'll have a flat stomach. I really want to feel comfortable in a bathing suit. I never have. And I won't if I end up with a flabby tummy and I can't afford surgery for a long, long time...So, fingers crossed!
  • tandraghose
    tandraghose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    My transformation, a small one, but it changed my life.

Before..
    flab.jpg?t=1343925771

After..(this was taken in May, I have a bit more stomach definition now, need an updated pic but @ work)
    progress.jpg?t=1338907384

you looked good before and you look even better now. Nice job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!