What do you eat when you crave chocolate?

Options

Replies

• dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate, I eat chocolate. :laugh:
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with coco powder and peanut butter mixed in. Sometimes I add some vanilla protein powder and dark chocolate chips also.

*cough*Nutellaandgreekyogurt*cough*

Might or might not be a guilty pleasure...
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate when I crave chocolate. BUT I don't think choclolate is necessrily bad.
    I have one small square of a really DARK chocolate.
    now, having half of a chocolate cake; that would be bad.
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    Peanut Butter
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! I keep hershey's kisses around for when I have a craving. One piece is 23 calories...I usually will indulge in about 3 if it fits into my calorie goal.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    a small handful of dark chocolate kisses.

*snicker*

:)
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    plain m&ms that I let melt in my mouth one at a time. Also, the dark stuff gets the craving satisfied quicker with less sugar.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. I like the Righteously Raw 82% Pure dark. They sell them in small serving size packages. If I can't find those (you have to go to a health food store) I get Trader Joes organic 72% dark, 1 square (it's a big square) is 76 calories.

I do have some raw cacao powder everyday too, that helps my chocolate fix. LOL!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Nuts over chocolate luna bar! It tastes like chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. *lovely daydream sigh*
  • genghis54
    genghis54 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I find Options choc drinks do the trick! turkish delight, choc cherry, fudge brownie, ect., hits the spot . ***** galore 12
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    A square of good dark chocolate.
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    seems like this thread is clear of any clean eater. don't want to get crucified by the masses! lol
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Ritter hazelnut sport bars. They are in square blocks with 16 little squares. One and I'm usually a happy camper. If I feel really decadent, I eat two.

They're so rich, I'm good with just that.

Their marzipan ones are awesome too.

One piece: 35 calories.

Or take some, shave it with a knife or pealer, and add it to cashews and raisins. That is more calories - but has some great protein and you can keep it under a 100 calorie dessert.
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I got a bag of hersheys sugar free special dark chocolate a couple of days ago. amaaaazing
  • giftieetcetera
    giftieetcetera Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    A skinny half coffee/half hot chocolate (made with Splenda, cocoa powder, skim milk, a dash of vanilla, a dash of salt)

Whipped Jello sugar-free chocolate puddings

A square of dark chocolate

Strawberries or bananas or oranges drizzled in chocolate sauce
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    chocolate.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the chocolate...like 5 hershey kisses or half bag peanut M&Ms. Life is too short not to enjoy chocolate!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Chocolate, duh!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    It seems like the one thing I cannot get away from is chocolate. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the sugar, but I very specifically crave chocolate. Is there something else I can eat that will at least curb my craving but won't use up all my calories?
    Chocolate