What do you eat when you crave chocolate?

Options

Replies

• skybird455
    skybird455 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have some dark chocolate and enjoy it. I dont deprive myself of it....I just make sure and log it
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Almond Bark..... Yummmmm.... :) if I'm gonna eat chocolate, it's gonna be dark, less milk fat. :)
  • frankcaudillo
    frankcaudillo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    EAT CHOCOLATE THAT IS 85% OR HIGHER ONE OF THE MOST HEALTHIEST THINGS FOR YOU IN THE WORLD ITS A PLANT DO SOME RESEARCH ON IT AND IT TAST GREAT
  • CourtLiv
    CourtLiv Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. Good, rich, dark chocolate.

Great! Now I want some. Guess I'll run an extra 1/2 mile this evening!! LOL
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    lindt-excellence-squares.jpg

One of these, dark chocolate. 50 calories. Gets my craving and is portion controlled

Looks really good:):)
  • Oreomilkshakebabe
    Options
    What do you eat when you crave chocolate?

chocolate.
    Just a small amount.
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered espresso beans. 5 beans=34 calories!
  • bcsrule
    bcsrule Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Be selective in your chocolate choice. I have 70% cacao Ghirardelli Twilight Delight. They come in a single serving square and just one sates the craving.

Yes be selective and have a good piece of chocolate!
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I don't deprive myself so I eat it! I ate a TON of junk these last few weeks, hehe. Just moderate yourself and be below your intake calorie wise. Think I will have another Twix bar today :) From reeses to Twix to ice cream and little debbies. Mmm. I eat it all baby! LOVE THE CHOCOLATE! :)

Not intending to be rude, but have you ever had a weight problem? You must have a great metabolism! ;) If most of us ate candy and sweets like that, we would definitely gain weight, but hey, it's definitely your choice. Enjoy.
  • deannaborunda
    deannaborunda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fruit

Not to be rude but if you ever find a fruit that can cure a chocolate craving please let me know!!

I tried this and it doesn't work :(
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    coconut stacks .. 1 serving does the trick for me.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Chocolate. :happy:
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ummm . . . I eat chocolate. Maybe it's just me but when I fight my cravings, it only ends up worse than if I had just given in. Now, thankfully, I have learned not to over do it.
  • redrook29
    redrook29 Posts: 10
    Options
    The Fiber One Brownie Bars are now coming out in different flavors, They are chocolate, but small. I like the new chocolate with peanut butter drizzled on top, they also have a cookie flavor. I take mine sometimes and microwave it for 10 - 12 seconds then top with two tablespoons of lite cool whip. Healthy Choice also has out a good size chocolate fudge ice cream bar with not a lot of calories and is good for fiber. Another good thing that I love is the weight watcher's desserts- especially the cookie dough sundae. Skinny Cow has out some good ice cream sandwiches, the chocolate peanut butter ones are good- they are running 150 calories.
    Good luck! :):smile:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Sugar free dark chocolate jello pudding. It's like 10 calories a pudding cup.

or a piece of Dove chocolate. 35 calories.
  • GeorgieLove708
    GeorgieLove708 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    When I crave chocolate I eat chocolate. I just fit it into my day.
  • knjantz
    knjantz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have a MEGA sweet tooth! When I am really, really craving chocolate I try those 100 calorie packs of oreos, or brownies, or chocolate chip cookies- they are just enough to kill the craving. The Special K Pastry Crisp chocolatly Delights are also just 100 calories and really good. Chocolate fat free pudding is a good option too, but sometimes I want something solid. Skinny Cow makes candy bars, and now even 3 muskateers has a 140 calorie option, just break it in half for even less calories. Kemps makes good chocolate brownie fudge frozen yogurt. Another thing I sometimes will do is sugar free angel food cake with chocolate fat free cool whip. If I just want something sweet apples and fat free caramel usually do the trick, or fat free jello, grapes even. I do know that sometimes you just HAVE to have chocolate though!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    100 Calorie Pack fudge pretzels. I think it's by Nabisco.