TEAM FIT in October Week 10th-16

Options

Replies

• aabelein
    aabelein Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    good morning everyone! hope you all had a good weekend!! :flowerforyou: :smile:

I lost 6 pounds last week!! 40 pounds down now! I cant believe it! I still want to lose another 20 to 25 though! But I'll get there! I've come this for and there aint no stopin me!!

Today : 8 glasses of water, and 65 mins of exercise!!

Let make this a great week team!!! Good work everyone!!:glasses: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Good morning, TEAM FIT!

Okay, I'm starting out very bummed...! I gained a pound! GRRRR! :grumble:

I'm eating under my calories (well, except yesterday when I had popcorn at the game). Maybe my being home with my son those two days has stumped the loss for this weigh-in. ??? I thought I made up for it with strength training and total body workout that Thursday - 1-1/2hrs then a Friday morning AND a Saturday workout. What am I doing wrong???

Should I increase protein? Add more cardio?
    If anyone has any suggestions...I'm willing to listen!

Monday blues....:sad:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    Down Sizin - are you making sure to eat enough calories. I always eat at least my 1200 plus about 1/2 my exercise calories. If I don't do that I notice no weight loss. Also, have you not done strength training in a while or did you change your workout. According to Chalene Johnson if you start a new strength trianing workout you may experience a slight weight gain for the first 2 weeks before your muscles are sore and swollen so water is retained to heal the muscles.

Don't give up. Keep going and you will see progress. Remember this is a lifestyle not temporary.

This weekend I did not keep track of my water, sure I did not hit my 8 glasses because I had an Icee both days (oops). I went for a 45 min bike ride Saturday and nothing on Sunday.

Monday - 45 min workout this morning.
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Down Sizin - are you making sure to eat enough calories. I always eat at least my 1200 plus about 1/2 my exercise calories. If I don't do that I notice no weight loss. Also, have you not done strength training in a while or did you change your workout. According to Chalene Johnson if you start a new strength trianing workout you may experience a slight weight gain for the first 2 weeks before your muscles are sore and swollen so water is retained to heal the muscles.

Don't give up. Keep going and you will see progress. Remember this is a lifestyle not temporary.

This weekend I did not keep track of my water, sure I did not hit my 8 glasses because I had an Icee both days (oops). I went for a 45 min bike ride Saturday and nothing on Sunday.

Monday - 45 min workout this morning.

Thanks, Kimberly. I looked back at my food log, and I'm not eating 1200 on some days, and not eating the full exercise calories. Yes, I added strength training this past week. It makes sense about adding new workout. I have been extremely sore in my biceps, quads, glutes, etc., so that makes sense. Okay, I'm going to ignore the scale today and next week and concentrate on eating more cals and staying with the ex program. THANKS, K! I appreciate the advice and encouragement. I feel better ! :happy:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Saturday - 25 minutes of exercise - 8 cups of water
    Sunday - 0 exercise - 7 cups of water
  • lmr9
    Options
    Monday - 9 cups of water - 45 minutes of exercise
  • aabelein
    Options
    good morning team! :happy:

I dont know if there is a new thread or not, so i supposed I'll just keep posting here! :bigsmile:

Yesterday: 65 mins of exercise and 9 glasses of water
    today: 65 mins of exercise and at least 8 glasses of water

hope everyones week is going okay so far. does anyone have any plans for Halloween!? I got my costume a couple weeks ago, we went to a party on Saturday. I'm a saloon girl this year. I love it!! My costume is perfect! my boyfriend is a gun slinging cowboy, kinda like doc holiday-ish. :flowerforyou: :love: :heart:
    Have a good Tuesday everyone! Kepp it up!! October is almost over!!!:flowerforyou: :wink: :drinker:
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!
    Monday- day off; 2 glasses of water
    Teusday-strength training; 60 min of cardio not sure how much water yet

Last night my friend let me burn a copy of this really hot clubs remixes its lik techno almost but not quite!! Well all i can say is it makes me wanna move and i cant wait to exersize tonight just so i can listen to it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Morning TEAM!

Monday - 6 water, 1-1/2 hrs exercise. I'll update today on tomorrow's page.

*********** IS THIS THE FINAL WEEK OF OUR CHALLENGE? ***********

I can't believe October is almost gone...seems like it just started!
    My goal for this week is to make my 1200 daily cals + 1/2 of extra (thanks, Kimberly!), UP the water consumption and continue with aerobics & strength training. I'm stayin strong this week!

I hope everyone has a great day! :smile:
  • kholmes
    kholmes Posts: 214
    Options
    DownSizin - you can do it. Try it for a week and see if that makes the difference with your weight.

I do believe this is the last week of this challenge.

Monday - 65 min workout and 12 glasses water
    Tuesday 25 min workout

So tomorrow is my birthday so we have a babysitter for my son and we are going to dinner and a show. Hope I don't overdo my calories too much. I have not had a drink in 3 months and I plan to have at least some wine tonight. Not sure where my husband has plans to take me for dinner but I am hoping I can contain myself and not over indulge. I am taking off of work tomorrow so if I don't check in tomorrow I will let everyone know how bad I was on Thursday.

Good news is that I hit my goal weight for the month (before tonight hopefully I don't gain) and I am now in a size 8 that is almost a little too big - YEAH :happy:

Everyone hang in there. The month is almost ended and we will need to be even stronger for November and December.
  • lmr9
    Options
    Happy Birthday tomorrow Kimberly!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: And major congrats on hitting your goal weight!!
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Happy Early Birthday, Kimberly!
    Enjoy your date night with hubby! :happy:

CONGRATULATIONS on hitting your GOAL!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: :wink: :laugh:
  • lmr9
    Options
    Tuesday - 47 minutes of exercise - 10 cups of water
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday and congrats on the goal weight Kimberly!

Saturday (10-24): 3 glasses of water, no exercise
    Sunday (10-25): 3 glasses of water, no exercise
    Monday (10-26): 4 glasses of water, no exercise
    Tuesday (10-27): 4 glasses of water, 40 mins cardio, 1 hr yoga
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Happy hump day, all!

Tuesday: 6 water, 1-1/2 hrs cardio/strength training. Just 3 more days in this month!!! Stay strong, everyone!

Have a great day :flowerforyou:
  • aabelein
    Options
    good morning! jadelynn has been missing for a while again......

yesterday: 9 glasses of water and 65 mins of exercise
    today: 8 glasses of water and 65 mins of exercise.

level 3 on the 30 day shred is awesome! it hurts so bad but then after a couple days you love it! since i am almost dont with the dvd though, i'm trying to figure out what to do next? i could start it over again and try to do the harder ones (since i'm a wuss and do the modified versions) but I cant decide. we'll see though. half way through the week everyone! keep up the good work!! i cant wait to see our numbers at the end of the month!! :drinker: :smile: :laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • lmr9
    Options
    I've been doing so well lately, but today I am STARVING! And it's only Noon! Hopefully I can make it through the day...and through Friday's weigh in!
  • amm114
    amm114 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wednesday total: 3 glasses of water, 45 mins cardio.

I don't think I'm going to lose any weight this week. Hopefully I don't gain any either though. :indifferent: I've gone over my calories almost every day this week, even with exercise... so we'll see what tomorrow's weigh-in brings.
  • lmr9
    Options
    Wednesday - 8 cups of water - 0 exercise. I went over my calories today by about 400, but I'm still positive about the week overall. I've been doing pretty well - exercising and not eating all of my exercise calories, so I don't think *hope* this one day will hurt me for Friday's weigh in. We'll see!
  • aabelein
    Options
    good morning team! :flowerforyou:
    i hear ya about being scared to see if you lost any weight. Last night my boyfriend brought me Pei Wei..... thank god I only ate half of my plate though! Just half of the plate is 450 calories and 21 grams of fat!!!!!! I was soo pissed at myself! But I never eat stuff like that so I'm hoping it wont screw me up this week. I've done good the rest of the week, so I'll find out on Sunday!!:ohwell: :indifferent:

Only two days left, so lets make them good!! Keep it up team! We're almost there!!!:glasses: :bigsmile: :smile: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :drinker: