Online Cheating

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    If you must Frak around online, always remember to block your IP and re-route through a multihoned proxy, or at least spoof your IP and piggyback off a enighbors wifi.. its like giving the girl you meet in a bar, a fake name and number.

If I was going to go online to get some action, it wouldn't be on MFP, great people and friends but not the right sight, head on over to FetLife, a lot more action over threre. The mods there encourage that behavior.

Does that mean I don't have any chance with you? :(
    Who... I never said you didn't have a chance. I just said it will be hard for yout o find me.. haha...

Caveat; it is never cheating if the women in question is a pole dancer or partakes in other erotic activities. It is like placing a cookie in front of a fat kid, you know were gonna eat her.. I mean it.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Friends are not a problem, but if you are on here or any other site looking to hook up with someone then it is wrong...Lots of cheating is happening on facebook #1 cause of divorce right now so I say just don't do it.

I would LOVE to see a reliable source to back up the assertion that the number one cause of divorce right now is cheating on FaceBook.
    The # 1 cause of divorce is marriage. After that, I beelive money issues is the leading cause of divorce.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have a few male friends on here and they've been polite and not gross. It depends on the person, probably.
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Having friends of the opposite sex is fine (I've lots of them). i would never cheat. If I wanted to I would leave my partner beforehand. I have however removed people from my FL who got overly flirtatious in the past. I think its the Pirate brings out the worst in people ;)

Really depends on you. If you know you can resist temptation / are not interested and you know your SO is not the insanely jealous type then its all good.

This. I work in a very male dominated industry so it is very silly not to make friends with them. Most of my friends are male. There are some men who are pigs and are way too flirty with me but I put a stop to it immediately and tell them very firmly no. I also know many men who are awesome and are very respectful.

Plus being friends with people of the opposite sex does NOT mean you are going to cheat. I don't think it's a respect thing. It's up to the person to not cheat and avoiding the opposite sex doesn't really stop that. If being friends with the opposite sex compels people to want to cheat, then they have other issues. Same goes with the other direction. If you think your SO is going to cheat on you because they have a lot of friends of the opposite sex then you have some self esteem issues of your own.

I totally agree with this
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    For me its a women only rule as any of the guys I've come across so far usually have ulterior motives even being on a site like MFP!

WOW, just wow. Men and women can't be friends without sex coming into it? Maybe you can't have males friends without wanting to jump them, but not everyone is like that.

Can't speak for OP but I will say that MOST (not all, but definitely most) of the guys who have friended me on MFP had an ulterior motive that came out not long after he friended me. Then, when I didn't play along, he moved on.

But it doesn’t upset me. I think that's just normal- in life most of the help I've received has come from guys who were interested or, at the very least, found me attracted. Why do I say that? Because they either make a move, write me a letter (I have quite a few love to pull out during dry spells) or make comments about how it’s no problem doing something for such a pretty lady. I never got so much make attention and assistance before I started glamming it up ;-)

This is why, when I was married, I avoided having very close male friendships.
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm an equal opportunity friend acceptor!

Male or Female doesn't matter to me. I motivate and support either sex with the same gusto and the same amount of !!!!
  • prettypleaseskinnyme
    Options
    The more friends the merrier. What happens online stays online. As long as it's harmless and you have no intent of taking it further then no harm done.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I don't really care if my MFP friends are male or female. I'm glad that my boyfriend has joined and is logging!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    if i was going to cheat online, i'd probably look somewhere sexier than my diet site.

Have you looked around? The site is oozing with sexy!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Is it really cheating??
    Unless you started to get all into detail and steamy... and such. Yummm...

Hahahaa!!
    But come on. Really??
  • Anadrol2902
    Options
    I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all - it's not like it's real life... it's all in fun - why not flirt a little... personally, I wouldn't consider it cheating... it's totally harmless, right?

That's what I thought too. I started chatting online about two years ago. I have been married many years and would have never thought once of cheating. My husband is considerate, supportive, and a really nice guy. He was my first love. I went head over heels and never even noticed another man until I started doing the online thing.

Very quickly though things got out of control online. I have six different serious relationships online. They all started as flirting and innuendo, but now I care about these other men. :( And I hate myself for craving the excitement and attention. I have shared pics with all of them and they have shared back. Some shared WAY too much, but it was so interesting. They all know I am married.

I dont want to lose my sweet husband, but these relationships are so exciting. They say and do things I have never experienced. I tried to secretly introduce some of it back to my real life bedroom, but my husband is traditional/restrained and put the kabosh on different positions and stuff. I don't know how to describe what we have other than routinely adequate.

Chatting online is feeling like an addiction. I can't tell my husband that I want to play and flirt online because it would kill him. I'm trying to go back to how I was before, but i'm struggling since now that I see all the things available, the routine isnt getting it done. I never say no to my husband, but it is so incredibly routine that I sneak glances at the clock to see how much longer before he is done. He is definitely picking up on my increased computer time. He has even joked that he is a little jealous of the computer.

I wish I had known how bad and trapped I feel now when I started flirting online. I am in trouble, guilty and scared. It doesn't feel so harmless to me right now.

It was really good of you to post this it happens every day and is like a drug but most people dont care
    cutting off the internet sounds hard but would save your marrage I myself dont have female friends
  • delta90017
    Options
    [/quote]
    That's what I thought too. I started chatting online about two years ago. I have been married many years and would have never thought once of cheating. My husband is considerate, supportive, and a really nice guy. He was my first love. I went head over heels and never even noticed another man until I started doing the online thing.

Very quickly though things got out of control online. I have six different serious relationships online. They all started as flirting and innuendo, but now I care about these other men. :( And I hate myself for craving the excitement and attention. I have shared pics with all of them and they have shared back. Some shared WAY too much, but it was so interesting. They all know I am married.

I dont want to lose my sweet husband, but these relationships are so exciting. They say and do things I have never experienced. I tried to secretly introduce some of it back to my real life bedroom, but my husband is traditional/restrained and put the kabosh on different positions and stuff. I don't know how to describe what we have other than routinely adequate.

Chatting online is feeling like an addiction. I can't tell my husband that I want to play and flirt online because it would kill him. I'm trying to go back to how I was before, but i'm struggling since now that I see all the things available, the routine isnt getting it done. I never say no to my husband, but it is so incredibly routine that I sneak glances at the clock to see how much longer before he is done. He is definitely picking up on my increased computer time. He has even joked that he is a little jealous of the computer.

I wish I had known how bad and trapped I feel now when I started flirting online. I am in trouble, guilty and scared. It doesn't feel so harmless to me right now.
    [/quote]

I see you have deactivated your account so you won't see this. This is a very powerful testimony to the vulnerability of us all in unhappy relationships to on-line friends. Thank you.