Online Cheating

Options

Replies

• miller0518
    miller0518 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Lord ham mercy...reponses to this topic could go on for DAYS!! i agree with AnnieMC77 and Jesshall281. Where is the trust? And, who has time to be worrying about trying to "control" if your mate has too many male friends or vice versa. It sounds very exhausting to me, which is not healthy. The only thing I want to be exhausted by is a great workout - not worrying about if my partner could possibly be swayed to cheat by having a female/male friend on MFP, facebook, etc. If a man is going to cheat, trust he doesn't need to go online to do it. Know your partner is all I have to say..... If he/she hasn't give you a reason - don't make a "reason".

My two cents:happy:
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I am cheating with all the hot guys on my FL.......

heh! :laugh: you're awesome
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    I think it is ridiculous to say people of all genders can't be friends, I would never be in a relationship so insecure that I couldn't even talk to other people.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have lots of both. They are all sexy and either sex can flirt with me and get me all horny and ready to jump my HUSBAND!!! I really dont think he cares. :blushing: :tongue:

Oh yeah, we can just be friends too, if that's all you want. :flowerforyou:
  • denise4230
    denise4230 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Let me explain a bit further......Do you feel that having friends at MFP of the opposite sex is maybe tempting? Not that you would really cheat, but maybe consider it because of your friends? Also, do you feel that online flirting is wrong?

When you are in love and in a committed relationship, having friends of the opposite sex, whether it be on MFP or in RL, does not make it tempting to cheat. My husband and I are both flirts, always have been, but just because we flirt doesn't mean we are looking to cheat. Just because I like to window shop at Tiffany's doesn't mean I want to go out and buy the stuff :wink:
  • denise4230
    Options
    I'm here for one thing only, sex with strangers. For the last year I have lulled my female friends on MFP from across the nation into a false sense of security by giving praise and encouragement, jokes, and the occasional flirtation so that one day I could potentially fly around the country to bang all of them.

Adrian_indy burned 16,778 calories doing cardio, including "flying around the country to bang all of his MFP pals after lulling them into a false sense of security with praise and encouragement"

Great burn!!!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    [/quote]men and women cannot be friends without sex or innuendoes coming into the equation![/quote]

I disagree with this statement. A lot of my best friends are men.
  • denise4230
    Options
    I'm here for one thing only, sex with strangers. For the last year I have lulled my female friends on MFP from across the nation into a false sense of security by giving praise and encouragement, jokes, and the occasional flirtation so that one day I could potentially fly around the country to bang all of them.

Adrian_indy burned 16,778 calories doing cardio, including "flying around the country to bang all of his MFP pals after lulling them into a false sense of security with praise and encouragement"

Great burn!!!

DAMN, that beats my current cardio program-sign me up!!!
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I am happily married. I have many guy friends outside the internet and it's rarely been a problem.
    The few times it was, they were cut out of our lives. Can I hold all men accountable for the actions of 1 or 2 men? That's ridiculous!

I don't think I could be in a relationship with someone who demanded I only have female friends.
    **I will add, I think it's disrespectful to post some of the mostly naked pictures on here that I have seen. That is where I draw the line for my own self respect, not out of respect for my husband, but for myself.
  • ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Married not dead, I have guy friends on here. If someone requests to be my friend I add.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    do what you want.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    1) You can't control how others around you behave, but you can control how you react to them.
    2) If you are uncomfortable with your partner doing something, then you shouldn't do it either.
    3) We are individuals, do not judge one by the actions of another.
    4) If someone makes you uncomfortable, end your association with him/her.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Having a guy-friend on here and saying. . ."way to go" or "hey...great pace on that run" or "beers and wings sound great. . .enjoy". . .not sure that constitutes cheating. And, I might say, I am VERY particular about not doing something that my husband would find disloyal or disrespectful. The minute he had an issue, I'm done. HE'S my best friend and I wouldn't do anything to hurt his feelings.

But, some people are really not able to draw or stay inside reasonable boundaries. So, for those folks, the "no friends of the opposite sex" rule makes sense. I'm just not ready to live there.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Hearing all the stories about people cheating on their spouses, what is your take on having friends of the opposite sex at MyFitnessPal?

You definitely shouldn't do it. All of the boob/butt shots on here it's pretty much cheating just by looking at them.

and I agree with this too.. ^ I don't even know if I want to put my success pics up here anymore bc it's all about showing off your body for attention- the type of attention you should go to a bar to get, not on MFP when ppl are honestly just trying to better themselves. I understand your happy with your new body, but sheesh stop showing your *kitten* around...

Go take your judgemental ways elsewhere.
  • etajr
    etajr Posts: 49
    Options
    VERY well said.... good Job!!!!
    Excellent Take charge attitude...
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Shoot. I thought this was a sign-up sheet. :grumble:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    For me its a women only rule as any of the guys I've come across so far usually have ulterior motives even being on a site like MFP!

Also out of respect for my husband as well as I wouldn't be happy about him having women friends - men and women cannot be friends without sex or innuendoes coming into the equation!

Hah!

Stated like a pro :wink: :laugh:

You women are just as bad.

The women are just as bad. I have seen more sexual innuendo (and created some of it myself) from the women than I have from the men on the site. My husband knows I am on here and looks at my profile. He would probably prefer that I have only female friends, but he said he trusts me and doesn't mind that I have male friends on MFP.
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options

hahahahahaha
  • PixiePickle
    PixiePickle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a lot of nonsense!!
    a) men and women can be friends without sex or "inappropriate" behavior :angry:
    b) you're on-line!? How on earth do you know for sure if you're talking to a man or woman?? :noway:
    c) what if you were on-line friends with somebody attracted to people of the same sex?? Is that cheating?? How would you know?? :huh:

10733556.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options

Ahahahaha! Aaaaannnnddd that's why we're friends.