10 in 9

Options

Replies

• kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!
    Last night I did my Turbo Kick for 60 minutes and then attempted to finish my ChaLean Extreme Push session. I was only able to finish about 20 minutes because I started to feel extremely queasy. I'm not sure what was wrong with me, but I went to bed early and woke up this morning feeling much better. It was kind of strange. But, I'm thinking it might be my body "cleansing" itself from all the crap I ate last week! But, today I feel just fine! Tonight I am hoping to get a good 40-60 minutes of cardio in as well as another attempt at my ChaLean Extreme session.

I'm excited for the New Year and to be starting it off with a healthier me. I am excited to work towards meeting my goals in the new year!!

P.S. Does anyone else find the blonde girl in the black bikini a little uncomfortable? I swear it comes up ALL the time, and she always pops up when I'm at work...haha!
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Finally got the guts to post a pic ... hehehe ... :grumble:
  • jocelyne2
    Options

Ugh now how to I fix it so its not just showing my chest lol
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Options

you look great, i dont know why you were worried
  • kgrutch
    Options
    Good Morning!!
    Last night I did my Turbo Kick for 60 minutes and then attempted to finish my ChaLean Extreme Push session. I was only able to finish about 20 minutes because I started to feel extremely queasy. I'm not sure what was wrong with me, but I went to bed early and woke up this morning feeling much better. It was kind of strange. But, I'm thinking it might be my body "cleansing" itself from all the crap I ate last week! But, today I feel just fine! Tonight I am hoping to get a good 40-60 minutes of cardio in as well as another attempt at my ChaLean Extreme session.

I'm excited for the New Year and to be starting it off with a healthier me. I am excited to work towards meeting my goals in the new year!!

P.S. Does anyone else find the blonde girl in the black bikini a little uncomfortable? I swear it comes up ALL the time, and she always pops up when I'm at work...haha!

that popup wont even show up on my work email, it says "content forbidden by employer" so it must contain something that flags it as a sexual website, lol. must be the girl in thhe bikini.
  • jocelyne2
    Options

you look great, i dont know why you were worried

Thanks you know how it is thou .... when we gain we just get a little freaked out about having a pic taken lol .... had to re-do pic cause was only showing chest when i post ... so now you all can see that I have another bad habit :noway:
  • kgrutch
    Options
    so i am at my goal weight and size, yay. but we all know it is the maintenance that is the hardest part, months, years of consistency. so my new years goal is to maintain consistency. working out and going to the gym is not my problem, i enjoy that and have been doing that for years consistently, it is eating the right choices and right portions. i have basically decided that i cannot even keep any poor food choices in the house at all. if it is here, i can eat it. i am also not going to go out for dinner/lunch very often, i will keep this as a very special treat. the other night i took my kids out to red robin after watching a movie and looked over the menu and decided there was nothing on it that fit into my guide lines so i got coffee and water (i did eat a few of my son french fries), saved a lot of calories and i plan to just have "nothing" more often. i cannot eat like my teenagers eat and if i do i will regain all of my weight. i am currently cooking up a big crockpot of 99% extra lean ground turkey chili and cant wait to dive into that. yesterday i made pulled pork (extra lean pork loin) in the crockpot, again delicious on arnolds sandwich thins. when i keep leftovers in the fridge and often snack on things like this to keep me full rather than snacking on things that arent that filling (yesterday i was having some whole grain pretzels and could have ate the whole bag). well i rambling on, good luck with the new years resolutions, id love to hear them, keeps me motivated.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Choco - don't u just love the feeling after cleaning? To me its just so stress busting and liberating. lol. maybe I'm just crazy.

dawna - glad u listened to ur body and let it rest. u are doing great, one off day will do u no harm. glad u feel better.

jocelyn - glad to have u back and I'm loving the display picture. I can finally put a face to ur name. I always kinda wondered - and for some reason I pictured a brunette. haha

kgrutch - sounds like u got some yummy crock pot recipe's. And I totally agree with u on eating out and keeping bad snacks in the house. I'm just trying to avoid it altogether. but when I do go out to eat I try to get just a salad or appetizer instead of a big meal. and I also watch my choices example - grilled instead of fried, veggies instead of potatoes/fries/rice/ etc.

haven't thought of a new year's resolution yet. I want to really think long and hard and pick something that I know I can stick to and not just "say it".

Good luck everyone, I will try to keep posting throughout the weekend so I hope all of u don't go MIA.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Choco - don't u just love the feeling after cleaning? To me its just so stress busting and liberating. lol. maybe I'm just crazy.

dawna - glad u listened to ur body and let it rest. u are doing great, one off day will do u no harm. glad u feel better.

jocelyn - glad to have u back and I'm loving the display picture. I can finally put a face to ur name. I always kinda wondered - and for some reason I pictured a brunette. haha

kgrutch - sounds like u got some yummy crock pot recipe's. And I totally agree with u on eating out and keeping bad snacks in the house. I'm just trying to avoid it altogether. but when I do go out to eat I try to get just a salad or appetizer instead of a big meal. and I also watch my choices example - grilled instead of fried, veggies instead of potatoes/fries/rice/ etc.

haven't thought of a new year's resolution yet. I want to really think long and hard and pick something that I know I can stick to and not just "say it".

Good luck everyone, I will try to keep posting throughout the weekend so I hope all of u don't go MIA.

Nola, I absolutely love the smell of a clean house and it is such a great feeling. I blast the music and get my clean on. Although today I couldn't blast the music b/c I needed to ensure I could hear the work phone just in case an assignment came in but I did some real thorough cleaning.....you know the kind when you're on your hands and knees scrubbing. It was sooooo worth it. 2010 is going to be a great year. I'll be 37 in less than 2 weeks and I'm so excited like I was turning 21 or something. No real plan just looking forward to welcoming another year.
  • nolachick
    Options
    hey ladies, well today i went to lunch with a friend and had a big calzone which I know i shud not have finished it all but i did. just haven't felt like eating healthy lately. been craving lots of junk then again that might be due to my TOM on its way. hmm.

well hope everyone has fun tonight, I won't say watch what you eat or drink cuz its new yrs!

hope the new years brings u a new body and a new outlook on life.
  • jocelyne2
    Options
    Hello Ladies Hope you were good ringing in the new year .... I didn't even have a drink last night which was so hard .... its 1 of my new years resolutions ugh .... Hopefully I can stick with it .....:grumble: Im trying to get back on track but as nola mention junk food keeps calling my name and all my exercise stuff is packed away so that not going to be an option for a while so hopefully just dieting will help ....
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    happy new year everyone. i have a goal this year and that is to stick to my weight loss. i'm going to work hard, no matter how i feel or bad of a day i have. i have to and need to stick with this weight lose. i've worked so hard to get where i was now. i wish everyone good luck and hope everyone reaches their goals.
  • kgrutch
    Options
    i guess its the day to talk about new years resolutions, here are mine:

1. go to the gym 6 days/week, 1 cardio class and weight training
    2. go out to eat maximum 1 day/week (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner)
    3. run 3-5 km at least 5 nights/week
    4. bring all of my food to work
    5. try to eat 90% "clean" foods, 10% or less processed food
    6. very little sugar
    7. try not to eat while i am cooking, only the portion i put on my plate ( did not do this today, i was eating orange beef and homemade bang bang shrimp as i was cooking it, who knows how many i really ate)

i will try to maintain this daily and if i slip i will get immediately back on track.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    hi everyone. today is my birthday, i turned 39 years old, so i need to lose this weight so i could look great for when i turned 40 next year.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    hi everyone. today is my birthday, i turned 39 years old, so i need to lose this weight so i could look great for when i turned 40 next year.

Happy Birthday Porterbaby. I hope you enjoy yourself today. I'm right behind you. My birthday is in 10 days and I'll be 37 years old. I'm sooo looking forward you would think I was turning 21 or something.

Today's workout is complete. I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and took a 45 minute kickboxing class. I burned over 600 calories so I'm satisfied.

Have a great day everyone.
  • kgrutch
    Options

happy birthday, i just turned 40 a few weeks back, turning 40 really gives you incentive to get and keep in good shape. no one minds aging if you feel good and look good. have a great day and successful year!!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    thank you to the both of you gals.
  • nolachick
    Options
    hey ladies! happy new year!:drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

I can feel it ladies! this is the year for me to get my body back. I can feel it. I am already picturing myself at the beach this summer. I wanna be the girl comfortable in a bathing suite - not cover ups!

Happy belated birthday goes out to porter baby!
    Choco Happy birthday in advance! hope u have an awesome time - I'm glad u are excited about it cuz some years ur bday just feels like every other day n i hate that.

sorry i wasnt able to log on all weekend but I definately was missing u ladies!
  • nolachick
    Options
    hmm haven't heard from some of u. hope u are all doing well and keeping up with this. I cannot say I have been doing that g reat cuz yesterday I shud have ate healthy and I ddidnt and I shud have worked out but I didnt do that either. T he weather is just sooooo cold here in New Orleans, atleast for us its unbearable. I'm not used to it and find it impossible to work out in the early morning and when I get home I'm so cold I just wanna bundle up and watch tv.

So to make things exciting I was wondering if anyone had an idea of any challenge u wanna do together, or any new stuff to bring to the thread since it seems to be dying out.

I am still not where I wanna be in my size 10's and am hoping to get there atleast by spring break which is in April 2nd.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Nolachick, what's going on with not eating healthy and exercising? The new year has just begun, don't get yourself in a slump. Pick those dvds and YOURSELF off that couch and hit the ground running. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT b/c you've come this far. I too don't like the cold weather which is why I haven't been to the gym since Saturday but have done the dvds to at least have some form of exercise. I will eventually make it to the gym but something is better than nothing. Picture how great you felt when you began your weight loss journey and began seeing the weight come off, use that as your motivator

What is your plan of attack for eating healthy and exercising today?

Regarding the challenge, I'm currently participating in the 4 out of 5 challenge. You should check out the thread and see if you want to add it to 10 in 9.

Talk to you soon