Stop Begging For Friends!

Options
You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.

Replies

• SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Please will you be MY friend Mr 1914?
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Hey MAN! Some of these people have no real friends and are pretty much clueless when it comes to making friends.

Just let them be! It makes them happy. Just chill out. :)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Please will you be MY friend Mr 1914?

LOL. Of course! Add me.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow....
  • Hairista
    Hairista Posts: 86
    Options
    Hmm...:huh:
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hey MAN! Some of these people have no real friends and are pretty much clueless when it comes to making friends.

Just let them be! It makes them happy. Just chill out. :)

Oh. :ohwell:
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day?

Seems to me that you havent yet seen the other forum topis. Like Weight loss and recipes.
    Maybe if you tried heading over to those forums, you'll find what you want. No one is making you click on the Inrtoduction ones. They are people who are new, they are looking for constructive things. Youre not going to find construction in the INTRODUCTION PAGE, genius.

:/
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.

And starting a whole thread over it is constructive..... how? Makes you look self-important and grumpy when you start posts like that.

People use forums for different reasons - some to find like minded people, others to grumble about what other people do. I know which I'd rather read.....
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day?

Seems to me that you havent yet seen the other forum topis. Like Weight loss and recipes.
    Maybe if you tried heading over to those forums, you'll find what you want. No one is making you click on the Inrtoduction ones. They are people who are new, they are looking for constructive things. Youre not going to find construction in the INTRODUCTION PAGE, genius.

:/

Well Said. :-) Not trying to start an argument as it appears you are. If thats what you want you win. Im not good at arguing. Just stating facts. Ill try not to go kill myself because you hurt my feelings.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Well that was pretty nonconstructive and nonbenificial to all.. I don't even wanna be ur friend. Mean people suck.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.... people who complain about people

Grinds-my-gears.jpg
  • Haylz_ish
    Haylz_ish Posts: 80
    Options
    Cranky pants :frown:
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Kin you say "troll"? Ahh kuow thet yoo kin!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Some ppl are very unsure of themselves when it comes to fitness so logging into a site called My Fitness Pal in the beginning can be scary to shyer ppl or ppl intimidated by it all. Ignore those forums if you don't like them. I personally didn't do that but if me welcoming a newbie makes them feel more comfortable to log back on the next day then I'll do it. I was heavy once upon a time, lost my weight in the 80s when we didn't have internet and support like this. To each their own I guess...
  • pushnhard
    pushnhard Posts: 51
    Options
    Having a bad day?....SMH
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Well that was pretty nonconstructive and nonbenificial to all.. I don't even wanna be ur friend. Mean people suck.

Ooops. I am considered mean? Wow.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options

You know what? This post rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I have an attitude like you tonight, but if you don't like people requesting, stop reading. I know it can be redundant reading headers like, "BE MY FRIEND" or whatever, but some people have better stuff to do than to be reading topics and just requesting people.

I get what you're saying, but come on, don't be a bully. This is a public forum and people can ask what they want.

And maybe you look thirsty by asking for attention by writing this post. JMO
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is Congratulations on losing 200lbs.. WOW
This discussion has been closed.