Replies

• _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    Please add me!!!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That's mostly what the introductions forum is for. Some people, because they aren't *kitten*, venture in there and look at these threads to see if they'd be a good fit for the newbies on this site. Other people who want to be *kitten* can do the simple thing and avoid that forum.

It's quite simple, really, and frankly there are SO many other recurring themes on the message boards to get annoyed by than some people trying to build up a base for their friends list. Having lost 201 lbs, mikemontana19, I would think that you would understand how intimidating it can be to start the process, and how important it is to build a support system. Introducing yourself and asking for like-minded people to reply so that you can add them to your friends list is probably an easier way to do that than scouring for individuals by using the "Find Members" option.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    We just saw Ted the other day. It was hilarious

I gotta check it out. Its my type of humor.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow, so some guys really do experience that "time of the month". Who knew?

I've seem you before. YOU ARE HILARIOUS! haha!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.

Wait, who doesn't want lots of cats?

i think the real question here is, how many cats are to many cats?
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

Clearly, it was your intention. YOU JUST OFFENDED EVERYONE THAT'S ASKED FOR FRIENDS.

*Whispering* My intentions are never clear. LOL.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.

Wait, who doesn't want lots of cats?

i think the real question here is, how many cats are to many cats?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=12&gs_id=1m&xhr=t&q=too+many+cats&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=too+many+cat&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=21d0e4627d49dd68&biw=1024&bih=325

Google will show usthe way
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day? "Please be my friend?" "Looking for friends" "Please be my friend?" CUT IT OUT!!!! You dont need to beg people to be your friend on here. Just look at topics that may interest you and request if you feel like doing so! This is annoying! ugh!!!

With all that being said.... Anyone want to be my friend? Im J/K I just felt that would be perfect to add at the end of my post. LOL

Seriously though cut it out. Makes you look thirsty when you start post like that.

Mhm, this was super constructive and beneficial... *cough*

So... if anyone wants to add me, feel free... except the op.. j/s :p
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with begging? in the right situation...
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options

lmbo...
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options

I've seem you before. YOU ARE HILARIOUS! haha!

Thanks, I do what I can. :glasses:
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I just say live and let live. When you see a topic that is begging for friends---just don't click on it...pretty simple solution! Sorry to be brut but I'm into SOLUTIONS not complaining about problems.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.... people who complain about people

Grinds-my-gears.jpg

love this
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I have extra tampons if you need them.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I KNEW this thread was going to be good the minute I saw the topic.... :laugh:
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hijacking this thread is working, got a request already, keep em coming! :drinker:

It was from me, teehee!
  • shawnakuipery
    shawnakuipery Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey MAN! Some of these people have no real friends and are pretty much clueless when it comes to making friends.

Just let them be! It makes them happy. Just chill out. :)

agreed.
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ Now you tell me I look thirsty ???? Diabolical !

Hey ... I'd rather they beg for friends than something else ! Ha !

:drinker:
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Mike,

If you started in a new city, and walked in to a cafe and said "I'm looking for some friends!" and a bunch of awesome happy people all stood up and said "Hell yeah!" it would be pretty cool huh?

Here is the only place someone can broadcast that they just want some friends, and people who give a damn, will actually be their friend, based on the reason for most people being here in the first place.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.... people who complain about people

Grinds-my-gears.jpg

Yiup!
This discussion has been closed.