Stop Begging For Friends!

Options

Replies

• jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You know I come on these message boards to see constructive things that can be beneficial to all. Why do I see the same topic over and over every single day?

Seems to me that you havent yet seen the other forum topis. Like Weight loss and recipes.
    Maybe if you tried heading over to those forums, you'll find what you want. No one is making you click on the Inrtoduction ones. They are people who are new, they are looking for constructive things. Youre not going to find construction in the INTRODUCTION PAGE, genius.

:/

Well Said. :-) Not trying to start an argument as it appears you are. If thats what you want you win. Im not good at arguing. Just stating facts. Ill try not to go kill myself because you hurt my feelings.

f58vpf.gif
  • MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Mike,

If you started in a new city, and walked in to a cafe and said "I'm looking for some friends!" and a bunch of awesome happy people all stood up and said "Hell yeah!" it would be pretty cool huh?

Here is the only place someone can broadcast that they just want some friends, and people who give a damn, will actually be their friend, based on the reason for most people being here in the first place.

Ok. Good point.
  • Shajadea
    Shajadea Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    200lb loss?? Amazing! Mr. Cranky pants has earned his rant! Some people are needier than others. Just skip the needy posts and move on to the inspirational ones. And by the way- please use your 15 minutes of post fame to share your story! I would LOVE to hear how you did it and why! I have a long journey ahead of me and could use inspiration. Congrats on your achievements!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.

Wait, who doesn't want lots of cats?

i think the real question here is, how many cats are to many cats?

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=12&gs_id=1m&xhr=t&q=too+many+cats&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&oq=too+many+cat&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=21d0e4627d49dd68&biw=1024&bih=325

Google will show usthe way

i just saw my future and i think its time to post thread begging for some friends, preferable males.

LOL.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel like reading through everyone's comments, but I feel as though this topic is incredibly idiotic, stupid, foolish, inane, and UTTERLY RIDICULOUS!

1 there is a section called "Introduce Yourself"
    2 its called myfitnessPAL, the whole cornerstone of this website is to add people and make friends so you yourself are more responsible
    3 I believe having only 5 or 6 friends isn't as effective as having say, 20+, and creating a post asking for friends/motivation/help is an excellent way to gain friends.
    3 How DARE you criticize people for wanting to make friends to help them on their journey?

Edit: I read through a couple of your replies, and I see you're not trying to be a douche, but just try to look at both sides of the equation.
  • suzlesieur
    suzlesieur Posts: 16
    Options
    hahaha love that episode
  • ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    Options
    You know what really grinds my gears.... people who complain about people

Grinds-my-gears.jpg

dang, I tried friend requesting everyone from this thread and I mfp said i was requesting too many. :)
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I guess the real question is... Why does it bother YOU so much? You posting about what other people do makes you just as guilty, does it not?

*Stands up in front of judge* I plead guilty.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    but if i dont beg they wont know how serious i am :sad: and then i will die alone with lots of cats and no friends on MFP.

Wait, who doesn't want lots of cats?

My cats ARE my friends.

according to google, there is a difference between a cat lover and a cat hoarder. I am not sure the difference because then the pictures of kittys distracted me from reading.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    18953551680.gif
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    This made me laugh out loud. I'm tracking calories to lose weight... not beg for friends! I agree with you!!

Hello!!! LOL.
  • cheddle
    cheddle Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Whats the difference between Myfitnesspal.com and a diet handbook, paper and pen?

"friends"....

Derp.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    narko-meme-generator-if-she-wants-to-be-my-friend-i-m-ok-with-that-b02f68.jpg?1321657773.jpg

No further comment

LOL. I like these pics.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Who cares. People are looking for support in an online community. Don't open those threads if they bother you.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 6 new friends! :drinker: AND several of them appear to like kittens!!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Um.... you do know this is the "introduce yourself" section right? AKA where people should go to find others similar to them, to ADD FRIENDS?

Don't like it, go to other areas of the forums. It's realllll simple.

Sorry bout dat. I Kant Ried dat gud. Dats my Misteak. I wil tri anutha poste. Sorry bout dat agin.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    what's wrong with begging? in the right situation...

i beg for cookies!

Cookies are delicicous!!
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I just want to tell the people who posted peter griffin and mr. Burgundy: if it were possible, I'd let you have my internet babies. Or at least let you have an internet boobage squeeze if you were so inclined. Family guy and anchorman are 2 of my favoritest things
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    I'm up to 6 new friends! :drinker: AND several of them appear to like kittens!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6U9zzOqD1NOUsNw7urpGtJTUO0Mon16YnYMXM1o9Y_IhuXuf
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Were you this mean when you were 200 pounds heavier? No man is an island and everyone needs help at some point. It takes courage to ask. I would hope you would share the story of your success instead of making people feel bad. I am sure people would like to know how you did it. I wouldn't dare ask... I will ask someone else... Have a nice evening :glasses:

Always been the same Mike. I help whoever asks. I think the people who are sending messages like yours missed the whole point of the message. Its ok though. Its my fault.
This discussion has been closed.